or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shoe Abomination Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Shoe Abomination Thread - Page 8

post #106 of 158
Only 5?

I assume these were among them:

post #107 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
There are 5 shoes on that page that I would rock the fucking hell out of.

These?
post #108 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
I still think they are bespoke kids' shoes.

Probably right, you and Spoo. Maybe made for some toeless guy?

Anyway, that site has some fine looking footwear - not so ordinary, eh?
post #109 of 158
Yeah, it's intriguing stuff.
post #110 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
Only 5?

I assume these were among them:

Yep, that was #3 on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post
These?

You know me well, lufty. Those were #1.
post #111 of 158
Berluti, from current collection:

post #112 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Yep, that was #3 on the list.
I was being facetious, but there you have it. Balls of steel. I like how the shoe trees are matching powder blue, hah!
post #113 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
I was being facetious, but there you have it. Balls of steel.

And he wasn't?

I don't like them, but I bet I could pull them off.
post #114 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post
I was being facetious, but there you have it. Balls of steel.
I like how the shoe trees are matching powder blue, hah!

Yeah, I like how the broguing is scaled. Thats pretty cool, never saw that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post
And he wasn't?

I don't like them, but I bet I could pull them off.

I could pull these off like a freshmans panties, son.
post #115 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Yeah, I like how the broguing is scaled. Thats pretty cool, never saw that before.



I could pull these off like a freshmans panties, son.

Lol.

Yeah, they give a sort of neo-rococo feel to me, kind of novel.
post #116 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by softy View Post


I still think they are bespoke kids' shoes.

These remind me of footbinding. Ghastly.
post #117 of 158
I would say kids' shoes as well. Just have a look on the website at the size of the zipper in comparison to the shoes. I can't help but find them cute to be honest.
post #118 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Ferguson View Post
I would say kids' shoes as well. Just have a look on the website at the size of the zipper in comparison to the shoes. I can't help but find them cute to be honest.

"Daddy, daddy - Look! The fiddlebacks on my shoes are awesome!"

post #119 of 158








post #120 of 158
Barf
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shoe Abomination Thread