Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 5/2/16 at 7:35pm in Classic Menswear
- Blazer colour suggestions for navy pants Last post on 6/23/12 at 7:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- An eBay case: I throw myself at the mercy of the SF jury Last post on 5/28/11 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ambrosi Napoli - Page 56
Good thing you don't own a business. And if you do, It aint going to last long. Foo was more than reasonable and gave this guy what 8 grand for freaking pants?
Do you pay 1000 per pant? If you did, would you expect them to be flawless and to receive a certain level of service?Anyone who EARNED their money would.
I'm not sure what this means either. Who are the whiny, know-it-all customers that were turned away?
Rule #1 of a successful business owner would be to avoid the know-it-all whiny type such as yourself
How do you compare the fit of these Ambrosis to your Chans? A comparison would be nice.
Handwork and visible stitiching marks are nice and all, but fru-fru is is fru-fru.
Again, I don't follow your logic. Foo was not being whiny, actually very reasonable.
Rule #1 of owning successful business is to treat your customers with respect and to deliver what was promised. Not a version of what is promised after making hollow promises, treating them like crap and dodging their communications.
Something tells me you are totally out of touch with reality. Actually..I'd love to have you as a customer, by your logic, I can take you money, deliver you a version of what I promised initially (based on how I feel -- maybe it's right maybe it's wrong), and when you complain (reasonable or not) I'll call you a whiner and dismiss you like the peasant you are!
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 23 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Ted Cruz Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 13 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts