Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/28/16 at 3:51pm in Classic Menswear
- Blazer colour suggestions for navy pants Last post on 6/23/12 at 7:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style Last post on Today at 2:12 am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- An eBay case: I throw myself at the mercy of the SF jury Last post on 5/28/11 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ambrosi Napoli - Page 56
Good thing you don't own a business. And if you do, It aint going to last long. Foo was more than reasonable and gave this guy what 8 grand for freaking pants?
Do you pay 1000 per pant? If you did, would you expect them to be flawless and to receive a certain level of service?Anyone who EARNED their money would.
I'm not sure what this means either. Who are the whiny, know-it-all customers that were turned away?
Rule #1 of a successful business owner would be to avoid the know-it-all whiny type such as yourself
How do you compare the fit of these Ambrosis to your Chans? A comparison would be nice.
Handwork and visible stitiching marks are nice and all, but fru-fru is is fru-fru.
Again, I don't follow your logic. Foo was not being whiny, actually very reasonable.
Rule #1 of owning successful business is to treat your customers with respect and to deliver what was promised. Not a version of what is promised after making hollow promises, treating them like crap and dodging their communications.
Something tells me you are totally out of touch with reality. Actually..I'd love to have you as a customer, by your logic, I can take you money, deliver you a version of what I promised initially (based on how I feel -- maybe it's right maybe it's wrong), and when you complain (reasonable or not) I'll call you a whiner and dismiss you like the peasant you are!
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Rule of thumb 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 21 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › Viccel.com socks 24 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...