Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Blazer colour suggestions for navy pants Last post on 6/23/12 at 7:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style Last post on Yesterday at 7:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- An eBay case: I throw myself at the mercy of the SF jury Last post on 5/28/11 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ambrosi Napoli - Page 56
Styleforum Top Picks
Good thing you don't own a business. And if you do, It aint going to last long. Foo was more than reasonable and gave this guy what 8 grand for freaking pants?
Do you pay 1000 per pant? If you did, would you expect them to be flawless and to receive a certain level of service?Anyone who EARNED their money would.
I'm not sure what this means either. Who are the whiny, know-it-all customers that were turned away?
Rule #1 of a successful business owner would be to avoid the know-it-all whiny type such as yourself
How do you compare the fit of these Ambrosis to your Chans? A comparison would be nice.
Handwork and visible stitiching marks are nice and all, but fru-fru is is fru-fru.
Again, I don't follow your logic. Foo was not being whiny, actually very reasonable.
Rule #1 of owning successful business is to treat your customers with respect and to deliver what was promised. Not a version of what is promised after making hollow promises, treating them like crap and dodging their communications.
Something tells me you are totally out of touch with reality. Actually..I'd love to have you as a customer, by your logic, I can take you money, deliver you a version of what I promised initially (based on how I feel -- maybe it's right maybe it's wrong), and when you complain (reasonable or not) I'll call you a whiner and dismiss you like the peasant you are!
- Ambrosi Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 28 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 29 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 41 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 43 minutes ago
- › BNIB Carmina Vegano Marron Single Monk Cap Toe Alcudia 7.5UK 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Can't remember name of high-end Web seller 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories