Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/2/16 at 2:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Blazer colour suggestions for navy pants Last post on 6/23/12 at 7:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style Last post on Yesterday at 2:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- An eBay case: I throw myself at the mercy of the SF jury Last post on 5/28/11 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ambrosi Napoli - Page 144
But isn't the ass pain caused by the pents (with camel toe)?
Are these the pants obtained by Seamaster Lux? I think he would beg to differ.
I can only speak for myself but amongst all the trousers I've tried, there are none that come even close to both the comfort and cut I obtained with Ambrosi. Now that's only me and I certainly can't say it's a general rule.
Just that even Camps de Luca, Gieves & Hawkes and all the other tailors I've tried, including Italian ones, aren't bringing me the same thing.
I thank you all for worrying so much about my comfort
My Ambrosi trousers are very comfortable and fit the way I wanted them to fit. I've got nothing bad to say about them.
YMMV obviously but as far as I'm concerned, I'm satisfied and, quite clearly, this is by far what I'm interested in.
Obviously, I'm serious. It's actually super comfortable. And I've had trousers from Anderson & Sheppard, Camps de Luca, Ripense, Formosa, WW Chan, Orazio Luciano, etc.
My Ambrosi feel just better. Anyway, I don't really see the point of explaining. it's all about how you feel in them. Images can't explain that.
I only wear briefs.
Once again, it does not matter how it looks. You'll have no idea of how it actually feels until you get some made for yourself.
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 44 seconds ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 17 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 20 minutes ago
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 44 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent NEW Black Suede London 20 Side Zip Boots size 41.5 45 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway