Please make sure to e-mail me a reminder when this is taking place - I get busy and lose track of time - I need a couple pairs of trousers.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Blazer colour suggestions for navy pants Last post on 6/23/12 at 7:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style Last post on Today at 7:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- An eBay case: I throw myself at the mercy of the SF jury Last post on 5/28/11 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ambrosi Napoli - Page 101
post #1501 of 2194
10/25/13 at 12:12pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #1502 of 2194
11/4/13 at 2:13pm
post #1503 of 2194
11/4/13 at 6:12pm
post #1504 of 2194
11/10/13 at 10:02pm
post #1505 of 2194
11/10/13 at 11:51pm
post #1506 of 2194
11/16/13 at 5:02am
post #1507 of 2194
11/16/13 at 5:16am
post #1508 of 2194
11/16/13 at 5:21am
post #1509 of 2194
12/1/13 at 12:02pm
post #1510 of 2194
12/3/13 at 11:11am
post #1511 of 2194
12/3/13 at 11:18am
post #1512 of 2194
12/3/13 at 11:20am
post #1513 of 2194
12/3/13 at 11:23am
post #1514 of 2194
12/3/13 at 11:27am
Can't imagine what they charge for the privilege though.
Formula seems to be more or less: slick blog + not runing away with your money + good tailor = 3x the old tailor price
post #1515 of 2194
12/3/13 at 11:34am
- Ambrosi Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1260 Active Users (275 Members and 985 Guests)
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?