or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ambrosi Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ambrosi Napoli - Page 100

post #1486 of 1859
Enzo Anunziato , "Mr Trouser " of Chiaia Napoli , several sportjackets and pants from them.
Just brilliant.

Anyone else tried them ?
post #1487 of 1859

-

Ambrosi is coming to LeatherFoot December 10-11, 2013

Please email us at events@leatherfoot.com

to inquire about special event pricing

and to reserve your pair. 

-

post #1488 of 1859
lurker[1].gif
post #1489 of 1859
Well Gents, I did something I swore I wouldn't do. I ordered another 3 pairs of pants from Mr Ambrosi.......

I made a deal with him and I have to tell you he came through with flying colors!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!

I have to tell you he did everything he said he would. The pants arrived in 3 WEEKS! They are great and fit perfectly!!!

I know what your thinking guys, I am nuts, but everyone deserves a second chance.

Mr Ambrosi deserved the chance and he didn't blow it. I will order again from him. Thanks!!
post #1490 of 1859
Is he still making US visits? If yes, what cities? What are his prices if you use your own fabric?
post #1491 of 1859
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post

Is he still making US visits? If yes, what cities? What are his prices if you use your own fabric?

 

Yes.  Leather Soul Beverley Hills (and most probably Waikiki Beach).  Not sure if he does CMT.

post #1492 of 1859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

Well Gents, I did something I swore I wouldn't do. I ordered another 3 pairs of pants from Mr Ambrosi.......

I made a deal with him and I have to tell you he came through with flying colors!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!

I have to tell you he did everything he said he would. The pants arrived in 3 WEEKS! They are great and fit perfectly!!!

I know what your thinking guys, I am nuts, but everyone deserves a second chance.

Mr Ambrosi deserved the chance and he didn't blow it. I will order again from him. Thanks!!

I'm glad you have > 1000 posts, because otherwise you'd have been run out of here as a shill with pitchforks and torches.
post #1493 of 1859
LOL, yes, I guess so. If you check the thread you will see that I had a major bone to pick with Mr Ambrosi. I did not receive my first order for over a year. I gave him a second chance and he came through. I believe that he deserved credit for good customer service on his second chance.
post #1494 of 1859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

LOL, yes, I guess so. If you check the thread you will see that I had a major bone to pick with Mr Ambrosi. I did not receive my first order for over a year. I gave him a second chance and he came through. I believe that he deserved credit for good customer service on his second chance.

I love a happy ending..icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #1495 of 1859

I wonder whatever happend with Foo and his amended ten pents?

post #1496 of 1859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugotes View Post

I wonder whatever happend with Foo and his amended ten pents?

It ended with a clash of ideas or point of views. The "one trouser" concept was trumped by the "one fit" concept.
post #1497 of 1859
What's the price of his pants?
post #1498 of 1859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

Well Gents, I did something I swore I wouldn't do. I ordered another 3 pairs of pants from Mr Ambrosi.......

I made a deal with him and I have to tell you he came through with flying colors!!! I almost fell out of my chair!!

I have to tell you he did everything he said he would. The pants arrived in 3 WEEKS! They are great and fit perfectly!!!

I know what your thinking guys, I am nuts, but everyone deserves a second chance.

Mr Ambrosi deserved the chance and he didn't blow it. I will order again from him. Thanks!!

I would have really liked you for my Parole Officer.
post #1499 of 1859
this thread.
post #1500 of 1859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd I/O View Post

What's the price of his pants?

At the LeatherFoot Trunk Show, we will be selling his trousers at CAD$1350 as an introduction to Toronto. This includes a fitting pair, second fitting and bespoke trousers with any of the finest quality fabrics.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ambrosi Napoli