or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ambrosi Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ambrosi Napoli - Page 98

post #1456 of 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

+1

Come on guys, seriously, give me a break. Such comments are, frankly, not even worth making. What if you asked for directions to the nearest gas station while on the road, and the person whom you asked knows the way and yet tells you to buy a map to locate it? Read through those 97 pages and 1400 posts to find an answer to that specific question? Surely you're smart enough not to suggest something like that?
Edited by bboysdontcryy - 11/30/12 at 5:51am
post #1457 of 1785
^^ Did you read my post which is right before yours?
post #1458 of 1785
I did and appreciate it. I was making a comment about those points those two posters made before you.
Edited by bboysdontcryy - 11/30/12 at 4:44am
post #1459 of 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post

Come on guys, seriously, give me a break. Such comments are, frankly, not even worth making. What if you asked for directions to the nearest gas station while on the road, and the person whom you asked knows the way and yet tells you to buy a map to locate it? Read through those 97 pages and 1400 posts to find an answer to that specific question? Surely you're smart enough not to suggest something like that?

Aren't you basically asking others to read through 97 pages and 1400 posts to find the specific posts that you are in search of, so that they can then present them to you?

Aaron
post #1460 of 1785
nod[1].gif
post #1461 of 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AMD View Post

Aren't you basically asking others to read through 97 pages and 1400 posts to find the specific posts that you are in search of, so that they can then present them to you?
Aaron

Exactly what I was thinking.
post #1462 of 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by _AMD View Post

Aren't you basically asking others to read through 97 pages and 1400 posts to find the specific posts that you are in search of, so that they can then present them to you?
Aaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by wumingde View Post

Exactly what I was thinking.

Aaron, and his crew, if you think you're being logical, please, by all means, continue.


I'm asking a question of Heartless who made Statement A. Thus, it's logical to assume that since Heartless made the statement, he would know what he's talking about, and at least have a clue as to what's happening (which I don't)?

So, why on earth does Heartless have to go through 97 pages to provide me with an answer, if he already knows the answer since he can make the claim (Statement A)? crazy.gif

I never asked for some thesis on Ambrosi's bad-mouthing another. All I said was, 'elaborate?' And to that qn, a 1 sentence clarification on what's happening would have sufficed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARTLESS-531 View Post

Who the hell is Dario? I live in Italy and this guy Ambrosi you keep talking about has you all fooled. Ok so, the pants are good. But he humiliates you, over sells, can't make deadlines, and talks crap about you behind your back [STATEMENT A] he's not your friend. But you keep coming back. Lol. Just stick with the Dominican guy.

Analogy:

I ask a person WHO KNOWS where the gas station is.

The person, (who knows where the gas station is), in order to tell me where the gas station is, has to look up the street directory? lol8[1].gifcrazy.gifwow.gif

Another analogy:


Mum teaching a random boy: 1+1 = 2

5 hours later ...

Son: Mum, what is 1 + 1?

Mum: I don't know, I have to relearn basic arithmetic to provide you with an answer. wow.gif

Very logical indeed. biggrin.gif
Edited by bboysdontcryy - 11/30/12 at 10:09am
post #1463 of 1785
moar pics.
post #1464 of 1785
bboysdontcryy, please live up to your screen name, and let this go.
post #1465 of 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

bboysdontcryy, please live up to your screen name, and let this go.

Just ending what you started. But thank you, I shall.
post #1466 of 1785
Clearly this Ambrosi is a controversial man. Perhaps that is his appeal. People want controversy - in their pants.
post #1467 of 1785

Of all the cities in the world, he surprisingly showed up in my city for a "trunk show" in early November. He will be back in town just before Christmas for a first fitting.

 

Wtf?

post #1468 of 1785
Got measured end of September (2012), had a fitting in Amsterdam in November, and was expecting these pants in January, but happy to say that I already received them in the mail last week. A charcoal wool/mohair flannel and a heavy beige covert fabric.

image_zps0793b014.jpg
post #1469 of 1785

That must be the quickest turnaround time ever posted for his stuff on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post

Got measured end of September (2012), had a fitting in Amsterdam in November, and was expecting these pants in January, but happy to say that I already received them in the mail last week. A charcoal wool/mohair flannel and a heavy beige covert fabric.
post #1470 of 1785
^^ I like the color of that covert. Not as green as it usually is.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ambrosi Napoli