or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ambrosi Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ambrosi Napoli - Page 97

post #1441 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

Where did you go to college?

Ugh, you obviously missed my point by a mile or two. I have no doubt that you went to a presigious college, presumably Cambridge. But where I come from, people who publically display the fact that they graduated from elite schools are usually douchebags who are recent graduates, snobs and/or feel the need to establish their place in the social strata with such external indicia of status. I'm not sure where you come from, but I am advised that in a more class conscious UK, this is the norm. Maybe that is your excuse. One of the benefits of being old and established in my profession is that nobody cares and nobody asks.
post #1442 of 1857
Cool story, bro.
post #1443 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post

Cues in his message:
1. I'm smart.
2. I'm heavy.
3. I got the moniez.
Congratz to you sir!

Feel free to take whatever you choose from my posts.But the main thrust of what I am saying is that people who do not have unlimimited funds, including me, can pursue this hobby and look great without indulging in a fantastically costly, time consuming, unrealistic and , often, unsatisfying pursuit of the Holy Grail. Actually, I emerged from lurking status precisely to convince others to avoid some of the mistakes I have made. That being said , I'm still looking at this year's model. LOL.
post #1444 of 1857
Some people were born to lurk.
post #1445 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

Some people were born to lurk.

Sorry if my recent participation here makes you uncomfortable but I couldn't care less. Besides there is nothing I could tell you that you don't already know. Based on the PM's I've received, however, I know that there are others who want to find out more about the information I have posted.
post #1446 of 1857
I think you've both made your opinions abundantly clear. Thank you.
post #1447 of 1857
Pants are overrated. Just sayin.
post #1448 of 1857
Who the hell is Dario? I live in Italy and this guy Ambrosi you keep talking about has you all fooled. Ok so, the pants are good. But he humiliates you, over sells, can't make deadlines, and talks crap about you behind your back he's not your friend. But you keep coming back. Lol. Just stick with the Dominican guy.
post #1449 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARTLESS-531 View Post

... this guy Ambrosi you keep talking about ... talks crap about you behind your back ...

? Elaborate?
post #1450 of 1857
Read the thread...
post #1451 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Read the thread...

So, you know which page and post I can look to to get an answer to that specific question?
post #1452 of 1857
Ambrosi hits you because he loves you.
post #1453 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Read the thread...

+1
post #1454 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARTLESS-531 View Post

... this guy Ambrosi ... talks crap about you behind your back

Not true. He talks crap about you in public, under his own name. bigstar[1].gif
post #1455 of 1857
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post

? Elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post

So, you know which page and post I can look to to get an answer to that specific question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrosi View Post

in my life I have traveled all over the world, I started 12 years ago in London, then USA, then from there I started to go to Russia and now are around every month for 10 days in 6 continents ... but who can ever believe that a dwarf with the oval head to distract my reputation??? I never responded to this little man, because I was too busy working, but tonight I'm off to a bar in Tokyo surrounded by many friends, and after having had a terrific day of work we decided to amuse a bit with the nano the oval head .... First please show photos of these famous pants, according to everything you say and pure invention, I do MTM ready to wear? do not even know what you're saying, I work for the best shops in the world, and my clients do not even know you exist, you are a Moscow ..... I met you many years ago on this site and here I find you, but that dwarf Oval Head future if you think you have only to write things on the internet, think about how you manage your life .. not to think about how to manage my actions speak I work in five countries in Asia, 2 in America, 5 in Europe .. reckoned my step forward, give back the money to me it would be like to have dinner with 3 friends in my tokio, but the point that I did not make any mistakes and you will not get your money back, you're put on weight and want to get some new pants .. now everyone here if they have noticed....many of you have so many of my pants, and many do not have my pants, but we all know the dwarf oval head, why do you .. I never watch this site because I do not have much free time, for this is certainly not light all your actions and those of the dwarf with the oval head, but if some of you have questions send me an email address to Ambrosi.napoli @ gmail.com .... gentlemen have fun, and do not speak ill of me I'm a good boy :-))))))
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ambrosi Napoli