or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › (Official?) Fit Critique Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Official?) Fit Critique Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 195
This thread is already a trainwreck 2 pages in.
post #32 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
Standing with too erect posture?

No. The problem is in the jacket, not you.
post #33 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
This thread is already a trainwreck 2 pages in.

That's what tends to happen when nobody knows what they're talking about.
post #34 of 195
It means, were you to look at the fit from a profile vantage point, the front and back are not balanced. In this case, the back would be longer than the front.
post #35 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
This thread is already a trainwreck 2 pages in.

That's part of what it's supposed to be. Why it's nere, and not elsewhere. If that doesn't suit you, ignore it.
post #36 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
It means, were you to look at the fit from a profile vantage point, the front and back are not balanced. In this case, the back would be longer than the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
That's what tends to happen when nobody knows what they're talking about.

post #37 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
It means, were you to look at the fit from a profile vantage point, the front and back are not balanced. In this case, the back would be longer than the front.

You don't need to look from the side to detect a balance problem, and it doesn't necessarily reflect in length.
post #38 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
No. The problem is in the jacket, not you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
It means, were you to look at the fit from a profile vantage point, the front and back are not balanced. In this case, the back would be longer than the front.
OK. Is this something that can be fixed?
post #39 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
You don't need to look from the side to detect a balance problem, and it doesn't necessarily reflect in length.

How many moopoints do I get?
post #40 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
OK. Is this something that can be fixed?

Maybe. Depends. When someone explains what a short front balance is, I'll tell why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acridsheep View Post
How many moopoints do I get?

I haven't checked today's exchange rate.
post #41 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
Mktitsworth's jacket doesn't need cinching. It's front balance is short. 100 foopoints to the first person who's already posted in this thread who can explain what that means.

Not really a balance thing. The strap is short.
post #42 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
Mktitsworth's jacket doesn't need cinching. It's [sic] front balance is short. 100 foopoints to the first person who's already posted in this thread who can explain what that means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
This thread is already a trainwreck 2 pages in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
That's what tends to happen when nobody knows what they're talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyd View Post
Not really a balance thing. The strap is short.
post #43 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyd View Post
Not really a balance thing. The strap is short.

Thanks for the input Jeffery. What does that mean though?
post #44 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post
Thanks for the input Jeffery. What does that mean though?

Ditto. What's a strap?
post #45 of 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by luftvier View Post

Please pass the popcorn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › (Official?) Fit Critique Thread