or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Masters 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Masters 2011 - Page 2

post #16 of 48
great finish!
post #17 of 48
Right now 5 are tied at 10 under, yet Tiger seems like a big favorite to win it all.
post #18 of 48
Anyone remember Scott Hoch? Great headline one time. Hoch Rhymes with choke.
post #19 of 48
rory should hit the jameson now!!
post #20 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post
rory should hit the jameson now!!

He is playing like he has been nipping all day.

It is painful to watch the kid crash and burn.
post #21 of 48
I was shopping for a cardigan and then stopped by the office to do some work until it flashed that Tiger was in the lead and I went down to find a pub. Damn you Tiger for ruining my sobriety and diet.
post #22 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post
He is playing like he has been nipping all day.

It is painful to watch the kid crash and burn.

Agreed. I was hoping to see him and Tiger separate themselves from the field and go head to head. Mcilroy seems really likable.
post #23 of 48
These guys are doing their damnedest to keep Tiger in the mix.
post #24 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwiffo View Post
I was shopping for a cardigan and then stopped by the office to do some work until it flashed that Tiger was in the lead and I went down to find a pub. Damn you Tiger for ruining my sobriety and diet.

Working on Sunday? Killself.
post #25 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctp120 View Post
Agreed. I was hoping to see him and Tiger separate themselves from the field and go head to head. Mcilroy seems really likable.

he isn't in tiger's class.
scott just made possibly the shot that wins him the masters!
post #26 of 48
Was hoping Tiger would've played a little better the 2nd round. I took a nap and looked at the leaderboard and could not find Rory that sucks for him.
post #27 of 48
Really exciting final round, I have to say. Kudos to Schwartzel--let's see if we hear more from him.
post #28 of 48
Who the hell saw that coming???
post #29 of 48
Srsly, the guy was not even on my radar. Maybe with his winning he'll be able to buy the final "-es" to his first name.
post #30 of 48
Thread Starter 
Anyone know much about him? I don't follow the tour very closely, just majors and other big tournaments. Was he on anyone's radar?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Masters 2011