or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yann Debelle de Montby
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yann Debelle de Montby - Page 3

post #31 of 45
Why do you care whether we like these people's style that you keep posting?
post #32 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post
Why do you care whether we like these people's style that you keep posting?
for feedback!
post #33 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromestyle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTHView Post
Why do you care whether we like these people's style that you keep posting?
for feedback!

And this feedback will provide you what? A sense of closure and ability to don garments of similar fashion in public. By all means you don't need our approval go, do it.

On another note...

This guy looks very much like Hugh Laurie in some cases AKA Dr. Gregory House.
post #34 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromestyle View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTHView Post
Why do you care whether we like these people's style that you keep posting?
for feedback!

I also don't get it...

If you like these guys sense of style , just let them inspire you...

There is nothing wrong with being influenced by others but you have to create your own vision..
post #35 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


I also don't get it...

If you like these guys sense of style , just let them inspire you...

There is nothing wrong with being influenced by others but you have to create your own vision..

to share ideas! isn´t this a styleforum to discuss styles...
post #36 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


And this feedback will provide you what? A sense of closure and ability to don garments of similar fashion in public. By all means you don't need our approval go, do it.

On another note...

This guy looks very much like Hugh Laurie in some cases AKA Dr. Gregory House.

so you like his style?
post #37 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromestyle View Post


so you like his style?

Depends.
post #38 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


Depends.

I think you like it very much, you didn´t say negative stuff.
Edited by jeromestyle - 8/1/11 at 4:36pm
post #39 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromestyle View Post

she knows him better than I do, and keeps saying that he just pretends to be younger than he is to hide his bad temper. I think that´s ok.

This guy is diffently in his midlife crisis.
post #40 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromestyle View Post

if you look at the pictures, all of them, what is your opinion? do you guys like his fashion style?


The man lacks dignity.
post #41 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrade View Post


The man lacks dignity.

what do you mean? he looks full of it.


post #42 of 45
If you like it, just wear the items.
post #43 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

If you like it, just wear the items.

what items?
post #44 of 45
The cloth he wears.
post #45 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

The cloth he wears.

some things look good, others aren´t really for me. What about you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Yann Debelle de Montby