or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How big a deal is the original box when selling a pair of boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How big a deal is the original box when selling a pair of boots - Page 2

post #16 of 56
"WHAT'S IN DA BAAAAAAAX?" Stick to your guns Atomkun, you are in no way over-reacting over a piece of cardboard, I believe in you!
post #17 of 56
Yeah, to you and binker it would not have mean anything but to me, it is essential that a seller should send what's has been promised in the sale and if he is not able to fufill any part of the sale, he should have the courtresy to inform me before shipping out or is it so haRd to understand??

The point here is not only the box but his integrity and dishonesty on this issue.. He don't have the common sense to inform me first before shipping out?

You might want to side with him but u should be fair about it. Besides, I did not start a post on this issue but it is him who wants to air it out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by booyakasha View Post
you don't get what he's trying to say because you're a fucking dumbass. its obvious that he thinks its a fucking joke that you're making a mountain out of a molehill. (pardon me if you don't understand the expression, your command of the english language appears to be quite poor)

and i would have to agree with binker, ITS A FUCKING BOX FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. so he hurt your feelings because he didnt give you the original box...... WELL BOO FUCKING HOO!
post #18 of 56
Just out if curiosity, how did you come up with the $14 figure? My show box blue book lists that box at $11 in 10/10 condition.
post #19 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
get the fuck over it, you know the box was just going to sit in your closet anyway

Oh yes, it will but what if one day i decide to sell the boots?

You might be one of those who are ok without the box but there are others too who would pay more or less depending if the box is available..

Besides the main issue here is not just the box but his integrity and dishonesty. Also, I have decided to let the matter go but it is him who wants to start a post on it.

He might be a senior member here but hope u guys can see things fairly and not just because I am new Here..
post #20 of 56
wow...the White's shoe box isn't much to get worked up about...I have a few sitting around doing nothing...it's just a big oversized shoe box (too big for SD to be honest, I always have to add some padding when I ship SD boots in the original box).

That being said OP...you sold some boots for a couple hundred bucks and misrepresented a minor detail....the guy wants $14....it's not like he's asking for a a ton money or to return the boots, just give it to him.

Honestly, I think getting worked up over a damn White's shoe box is unreasonable...but I think it's also unreasonable to start a whole thread on this when the guy is only asking for $14, which seems a rather paltry sum in the grand scheme of it.
post #21 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by slide13 View Post
...
Honestly, I think getting worked up over a damn White's shoe box is unreasonable...but I think it's also unreasonable to start a whole thread on this when the guy is only asking for $14, which seems a rather paltry sum in the grand scheme of it.

shit is ridiculous.
post #22 of 56
yah, in retrospect both of you are retards. Of course the buyer is kind of a loon, but to appease idiots like this its best to give in. Especiailly since its just $14, I mean he does deserve it since you made a mistake.
post #23 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boognish View Post
Just out if curiosity, how did you come up with the $14 figure? My show box blue book lists that box at $11 in 10/10 condition.

Lots of great contenders in here, but this is my favorite.
post #24 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries83 View Post


"WHAT'S IN DA BAAAAAAAX?"

Stick to your guns Atomkun, you are in no way over-reacting over a piece of cardboard, I believe in you!

Please open your eyes and see who's the one that decide to start a thread on it.. I respect that it is between the 2 of us and should not concern anyone else but he decide to air it out..

And in case u are wondering, I am more pissed off with his integrity and dishonesty than over the box.
Whether it is a box or any part of the item, the seller should have informed the buyer before sending out the item.. Am I not right?
post #25 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
yah, in retrospect both of you are retards. Of course the buyer is kind of a loon, but to appease idiots like this its best to give in. Especiailly since its just $14, I mean he does deserve it since you made a mistake.

This. Like fucking children in a playground.

edit: "fucking" is an adjective and not a verb in this instance...
post #26 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomkun View Post
Please open your eyes and see who's the one that decide to start a thread on it.. I respect that it is between the 2 of us and should not concern anyone else but he decide to air it out..

And in case u are wondering, I am more pissed off with his integrity and dishonesty than over the box.
Whether it is a box or any part of the item, the seller should have informed the buyer before sending out the item.. Am I not right?

integrity and dishonesty??? dude, its obvious that he didnt mean to rip you off. he just made the assumption that you wouldn't give a damn about a fucking box. rightly so, most people wouldn't give a shit about the box.

yes, you could say he made a mistake in not letting you know in advance about the "oh so fucking precious" box, but to say that he was dishonest? pretty obvious that he wasn't trying to rip you off. if he was, why the hell would he start this thread and tell the whole world about it?
post #27 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
yah, in retrospect both of you are retards. Of course the buyer is kind of a loon, but to appease idiots like this its best to give in. Especiailly since its just $14, I mean he does deserve it since you made a mistake.

I hope u understand that it is not much about the box but his integrity as a online seller. I, myself have sold stuff online including sneakers and boots and I know how much a og box can affect a sale.. Morever, as I have previously mentioned, I have decided to let the matter rest and let him to try to find the box when hes back in his apt after his spring break and If he still can't find the box, then we can see what to do. either he can refund me the paypal fees Of 14 or I might just let the matter rest..

Let me clarify again.. I did not want to make a big fuss over it as i understand it is between the 2 of us but it is him who wants to air it out..

If anyone is a idiot, it is him as he doesn't have the common sense to inform me before shipping the item out or to keep to personal pm between us instead of starting a thread on it.
post #28 of 56
I for one, feel sorry for the OP. His integrity is now destroyed
post #29 of 56
Can't believe I wasted my time reading this, 1* threak
post #30 of 56
I think this is more of a Hypebeast matter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › How big a deal is the original box when selling a pair of boots