or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard - Page 652

post #9766 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post



St James II in Polo will never get old.
post #9767 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post


St James II in Polo will never get old.

 

+1 

 

Congrats, Stitches!

Wear them in good health!

post #9768 of 11790

I'm begging to know the mystery as to why it takes Stitch almost a week or two to wear the new shoes.

post #9769 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

I'm begging to know the mystery as to why it takes Stitch almost a week or two to wear the new shoes.

I got shoes months old that haven't been worn. Pretty standard here
post #9770 of 11790
[quote name="in stitches" url="/t/236162/gaziano-girling-appreciation-shoo-porn-theard/9705#post_6543803"


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)











Are these the most beautiful shoes on earth?! I think these next to those Oxblood GG's that Spoo bought are my #1 and #1A
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post

St James II in Polo will never get old.

I need to see some more WAYWRN fits from you, woe! You always kill it icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #9771 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

I got shoes months old that haven't been worn. Pretty standard here
Indeed.
post #9772 of 11790

How do you guys resist wearing new shoes? Teach me your ways.
 

post #9773 of 11790
They probably can't bear to "sully" those beautiful shoes, not until they've spent a few months ogling them while in pristine condition wink.gif
post #9774 of 11790
I always wear my new shoes the 2nd day I got them.
post #9775 of 11790
I don't buy new shoes anymore... frown.gif
post #9776 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

I don't buy new shoes anymore... frown.gif

You will be back on track after your move!
post #9777 of 11790
I have learned to wait too. I take my sweet time breaking new shoes in now, making sure I can see how the light creasing is developing & assess fit comfort, all while indoors. To each his own I guess...
post #9778 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

I'm begging to know the mystery as to why it takes Stitch almost a week or two to wear the new shoes.

I got shoes months old that haven't been worn. Pretty standard here
I buy my shoes to fill a gap needed in my rotation, for which there are many. Not to stare at. I guess that's the difference.

And agreed. The second day I get them, they're on my feet. Maybe at least carpet until I decide I like them. But the polo suede was a non returnable MTO. Wear them!
post #9779 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post

St James II in Polo will never get old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnelli413 View Post

+1 
Congrats, Stitches!
Wear them in good health!
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4lnamja View Post

Are these the most beautiful shoes on earth?! I think these next to those Oxblood GG's that Spoo bought are my #1 and #1A

thanks, guys! much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

I'm begging to know the mystery as to why it takes Stitch almost a week or two to wear the new shoes.

well, mostly because i am lazy and OCD.

first i bring them home, and then a day or two later i try them on to make sure i am satisfied with the fit before walking on anything but carpet. then i put them back in the closet, and usually do a second try on for fun at some point. then i wait to see how i want to use them for the maiden voyage. then i wait for the day when then is 0% chance for rain (especially with closed channel shoes, getting them wet before walking on hard pavement can easily cause the flap to peel, as i learned the hard way). and then when i am good and ready, i wear teh new shoes!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

I got shoes months old that haven't been worn. Pretty standard here

thats a long time even for me. its usually a week or to max for me.
post #9780 of 11790
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

well, mostly because i am lazy and OCD.

first i bring them home, and then a day or two later i try them on to make sure i am satisfied with the fit before walking on anything but carpet. then i put them back in the closet, and usually do a second try on for fun at some point. then i wait to see how i want to use them for the maiden voyage. then i wait for the day when then is 0% chance for rain (especially with closed channel shoes, getting them wet before walking on hard pavement can easily cause the flap to peel, as i learned the hard way). and then when i am good and ready, i wear teh new shoes!!!

Well there it is. I am no longer curious.

 

However, I was curious what your camera setup was. I see you have a light box. I just got a new camera, arriving tonight, and was wondering how far to go to build a setup. Whatever happens, I'm really happy to be away from my girlfriends pink point and shoot with broken auto focus.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard