or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard - Page 236

post #3526 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyorito View Post

My move will be to Oxford from NY in August with the family. Come to think of it, I could commute to the factory everyday!! The only problem is that I hate driving since I crashed my friend's Lamborghini Gallardo in 2005 and paid a fortune to fix it!!!!
Starting later this year, I wish to be able to post interesting news from the factory. Better yet, may be I will be able to start a GG blog.

#firstworldproblems
post #3527 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

#firstworldproblems

What? Being able to afford G&G?
post #3528 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by iyorito View Post

My move will be to Oxford from NY in August with the family. Come to think of it, I could commute to the factory everyday!! The only problem is that I hate driving since I crashed my friend's Lamborghini Gallardo in 2005 and paid a fortune to fix it!!!!
Starting later this year, I wish to be able to post interesting news from the factory. Better yet, may be I will be able to start a GG blog.


G&G shoes are great, but they are not for Lamborghinis, no wonder you crashed. It is like wearing beach sandals in a Rolls. Beach sandals are for beach buggies and Jeeps.

 

In Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces you wear shoes like those from JL Bespoke, either JL Paris or JL London.

 

Don't do that again please, you will endanger other motorists on the roads!!

post #3529 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

What? Being able to afford G&G?

No, crashing Lamborghinis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJouvre View Post


In Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces you wear shoes like those from JL Bespoke, either JL Paris or JL London.

LOLWUT
post #3530 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


LOLWUT

new friends...
post #3531 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

#firstworldproblems

Writing on this forum too.
post #3532 of 11789
.
post #3533 of 11789
[
post #3534 of 11789
[
post #3535 of 11789
My dad's friend has a lambo. He drives it with New Balances and sweatpants.
post #3536 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My dad's friend has a lambo. He drives it with New Balances and sweatpants.

 

Good choice Italian car, English footwear. 

 

Actually it's US footwear shog[1].gif

post #3537 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirling View Post

Good choice Italian car, English footwear. 

Actually it's US footwear shog%5B1%5D.gif

Any choice that excludes English cars is a good one! rimshot.gif
post #3538 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Any choice that excludes English cars is a good one! rimshot.gif

How can you say that? Check these two:
624
524
Reply
Reply
post #3539 of 11789

Im starting to here more and more about this brand. They have such wonderful shaped lasts

post #3540 of 11789
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelrebel View Post

Im starting to here more and more about this brand. They have such wonderful shaped lasts


You mean the Morgan or the AM?


Edited by LeJouvre - 5/8/12 at 7:36am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard