Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 8/23/16 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 652post #9767 of 214908/21/13 at 11:10pmpost #9768 of 214908/21/13 at 11:14pmpost #9769 of 214908/21/13 at 11:27pmpost #9770 of 214908/21/13 at 11:46pm[quote name="in stitches" url="/t/236162/gaziano-girling-appreciation-shoo-porn-theard/9705#post_6543803"
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Are these the most beautiful shoes on earth?! I think these next to those Oxblood GG's that Spoo bought are my #1 and #1A
I need to see some more WAYWRN fits from you, woe! You always kill itpost #9771 of 214908/22/13 at 12:28ampost #9772 of 214908/22/13 at 3:04ampost #9773 of 214908/22/13 at 3:10ampost #9774 of 214908/22/13 at 3:56ampost #9775 of 214908/22/13 at 5:01ampost #9776 of 214908/22/13 at 5:36ampost #9777 of 214908/22/13 at 6:03ampost #9778 of 214908/22/13 at 6:42amQuote:I buy my shoes to fill a gap needed in my rotation, for which there are many. Not to stare at. I guess that's the difference.
And agreed. The second day I get them, they're on my feet. Maybe at least carpet until I decide I like them. But the polo suede was a non returnable MTO. Wear them!post #9779 of 214908/22/13 at 7:53amQuote:
thanks, guys! much appreciated.Quote:
well, mostly because i am lazy and OCD.
first i bring them home, and then a day or two later i try them on to make sure i am satisfied with the fit before walking on anything but carpet. then i put them back in the closet, and usually do a second try on for fun at some point. then i wait to see how i want to use them for the maiden voyage. then i wait for the day when then is 0% chance for rain (especially with closed channel shoes, getting them wet before walking on hard pavement can easily cause the flap to peel, as i learned the hard way). and then when i am good and ready, i wear teh new shoes!!!Quote:
thats a long time even for me. its usually a week or to max for me.post #9780 of 214908/22/13 at 8:19amQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
well, mostly because i am lazy and OCD.
first i bring them home, and then a day or two later i try them on to make sure i am satisfied with the fit before walking on anything but carpet. then i put them back in the closet, and usually do a second try on for fun at some point. then i wait to see how i want to use them for the maiden voyage. then i wait for the day when then is 0% chance for rain (especially with closed channel shoes, getting them wet before walking on hard pavement can easily cause the flap to peel, as i learned the hard way). and then when i am good and ready, i wear teh new shoes!!!
Well there it is. I am no longer curious.
However, I was curious what your camera setup was. I see you have a light box. I just got a new camera, arriving tonight, and was wondering how far to go to build a setup. Whatever happens, I'm really happy to be away from my girlfriends pink point and shoot with broken auto focus.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Tennis Trainer in Steerhide Saddle - size 9 14 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 15 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots Rubberized Leather Size 9 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...