or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 645

post #9661 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Sale ends soon...decisions.gif Does anyone know if the Boot Trees are for Bespoke customers only?

Last time i heard, yes.

MTO does not qualify either... frown.gif
post #9662 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Sale ends soon...decisions.gif Does anyone know if the Boot Trees are for Bespoke customers only?

 

You could email G&G directly and buy boot trees for RTW lasts as well.  Just costs a lowly price of ~$350.  Or maybe £350.

post #9663 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Last time i heard, yes.

MTO does not qualify either... frown.gif

frown.gif
post #9664 of 21786
Hi, new here. Just received these via Nick. First pair if G&G's and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait for more! Apologies for the poor photo.

post #9665 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchW View Post

Hi, new here. Just received these via Nick. First pair if G&G's and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait for more! Apologies for the poor photo.


Beautiful!
post #9666 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchW View Post

Hi, new here. Just received these via Nick. First pair if G&G's and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait for more! Apologies for the poor photo.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Nice. What size? Is the color more red than brown? I was looking at these, but ultimately waited too long.
post #9667 of 21786
Thanks! They're a 9.5 UK and I would say they're a bit more red than brown, although not by a lot.
post #9668 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchW View Post

Hi, new here. Just received these via Nick. First pair if G&G's and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait for more! Apologies for the poor photo.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

very nice. congrats, and welcome!
post #9669 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchW View Post

Thanks! They're a 9.5 UK and I would say they're a bit more red than brown, although not by a lot.

Dont know if i should slap you or thank you. smack.gif You bought the loafers in my size.
Edited by badsha - 8/14/13 at 4:12pm
post #9670 of 21786
Ha! Sorry?
post #9671 of 21786
Anyone have a comparison pic with pine, chestnut, and cedar next to each other? I believe mine are chestnut (below) but I'm curious how the other two colors match up.

Curious about pine... in some pics it has a more mustard color whereas in others it has more tan...

Untitled
post #9672 of 21786
DppDr, your pics are always impressive.

Those look phenomenal.
post #9673 of 21786
Thanks WaT... iPhone smile.gif
post #9674 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Last time i heard, yes.

MTO does not qualify either... frown.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

You could email G&G directly and buy boot trees for RTW lasts as well.  Just costs a lowly price of ~$350.  Or maybe £350.

$200 is reasonable maybe. £350 no way. I'll just go with regular lasted shoe trees. Thanks guys.
post #9675 of 21786
I asked Tony about making 3 piece boot trees. He said it would have to be a special project and will have to get back to me on the pricing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)