or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 643

post #9631 of 21771
wow, 4 pairs, nearly 4K worth of shoes. photos please icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #9632 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

congrats, wurger. look forward to seeing what you got.

Since I don't foresee myself having too many pairs of GG, I purchased one pair that I would wear the most, during my 5 day business working week in and out of the office. "Oxford" in Black Calf - (MH71)
post #9633 of 21771
^
Your black captoe shoe collection is now complete... smile.gif
post #9634 of 21771
post #9635 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post


WOW. drool.gif
post #9636 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

hnnnggggghhhmmmmmmmmnnnffff

 

awesome, grats man

post #9637 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post


Truly awesome!
post #9638 of 21771
Master haul.
post #9639 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

^
Your black captoe shoe collection is now complete... smile.gif

Yes, I hope so too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Nice
post #9640 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

I really should stay off SF, couldn't resist and now the 6.5 section is missing a pair....

The only consolation for my credit card is that I hold out on the lasted shoe trees. I have a few extra woodlore shoe trees, since I retired a lot of shoes due my recent Alfred Sargent purchases that came with free lasted shoe trees. After testing out both lasted and generic ones, while lasted trees do look awesome, but the generic ones do the job as well. I guess for me, shoe trees' main purpose is not to fill every inch of the inside of the shoe but to level the sole out again and so pull the creases out of the vamp, which all come back once I put the shoes on my feet and start to walk.

But then, a pair of 700 pound shoes probably deserves a pair of lasted shoe trees to complement them.

nephew,
post picture
post #9641 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

Picked up a big package from from the post office today...


post pictures of your new acquisitions
post #9642 of 21771
Mac,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

post #9643 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post


looking good, wear in good health
post #9644 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

I really should stay off SF, couldn't resist and now the 6.5 section is missing a pair....

The only consolation for my credit card is that I hold out on the lasted shoe trees. I have a few extra woodlore shoe trees, since I retired a lot of shoes due my recent Alfred Sargent purchases that came with free lasted shoe trees. After testing out both lasted and generic ones, while lasted trees do look awesome, but the generic ones do the job as well. I guess for me, shoe trees' main purpose is not to fill every inch of the inside of the shoe but to level the sole out again and so pull the creases out of the vamp, which all come back once I put the shoes on my feet and start to walk.

But then, a pair of 700 pound shoes probably deserves a pair of lasted shoe trees to complement them.

nephew,
post picture

Will do when I get them, uncle
post #9645 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurger View Post

Since I don't foresee myself having too many pairs of GG, I purchased one pair that I would wear the most, during my 5 day business working week in and out of the office. "Oxford" in Black Calf - (MH71)

excellent choice.
---

jreigen - bounce2.gif just awesome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)