Well done, good sir...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:48pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 9:35 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 588post #8806 of 216486/15/13 at 8:17ampost #8807 of 216486/15/13 at 9:03ampost #8808 of 216486/15/13 at 12:16pmpost #8809 of 216486/15/13 at 12:18pmpost #8810 of 216486/15/13 at 12:39pmGuys - if you can't find what you want on the site or at Madison, try Barneys in Beverly Hills. They may charge a bit for shipping via ground on a sale shoe, but they had some sizes of G&G left. I just picked up the Black Westburys that are out on the site. They also had the Antibes and the Chelsea (that perforated cap slip on) in my size 9UK, 9.5US.post #8811 of 216486/15/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by tacobender
This was one heck of a day. Started early and just keeps going.
Re: the flippers. I had some one contact me today looking for several pairs and various sizes. Then told me it he didnt care whst model or sizes he got. Took me all of two seconds to figure out what he was up to before I put the Axe on that deal.
this warms my heart.
you can also try emailing him through his site. even if he takes through the weekend to get back to you (i mean, the man has to rest sometime), it will be well worth it i guarantee.post #8812 of 216486/16/13 at 8:01amQuote:
thanks stitch i was just sending the message i'm truly ready to jump on a St. Nick shoe.
it's possible i may have offended a little bit when i didn't jump on the Arran test fit shoe he sent free of charge . . . .
just being Nick. the rioja Grant is one i can truly lust after and is gonna 'make' a new zoot i'm having made up.
Edited by SoGent - 6/16/13 at 3:37pmpost #8813 of 216486/16/13 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by ftw90240
Guys - if you can't find what you want on the site or at Madison, try Barneys in Beverly Hills. They may charge a bit for shipping via ground on a sale shoe, but they had some sizes of G&G left. I just picked up the Black Westburys that are out on the site. They also had the Antibes and the Chelsea (that perforated cap slip on) in my size 9UK, 9.5US.
glad I picked Chelsea on Madison, absolutely steal at 480 something (after tax!), is any of the chukka still available there?post #8814 of 216486/16/13 at 5:41pmQuote:
I only asked about the size 9/9.5 and they had the black Westbury, Chelsea and Antibes. They also had the JL captoe but in green.post #8815 of 216486/16/13 at 6:10pmQuote:
aha, we're the same size then. The one on Madison had a Chelsea in 8.5UK/9US and Antibes in not sure what size
For the JL ones on Madison they had (as of Friday)
This one, but in green, must be the same oxford we're talking about
This one in a black, but only size 12
http://www.barneys.com/John-Lobb-Tiverton/501587446,default,pd.html?q=john%20lobb&index=17post #8816 of 216486/16/13 at 6:23pmpost #8817 of 216486/16/13 at 7:21pmQuote:
actually I can't remember..., you'd better call them. The only business card I got is a one called Michael Grills (212 833 2048), I am pretty sure he still works in the shoe department, give him a call.post #8818 of 216486/16/13 at 7:54pmAll right back to G&G and hatch grain more precisely, apperantly A & A Crack has something called Chicago Blue hatch grain but have not seen it. Has anyone seen this in the real life?
http://www.aacrack.co.uk/default.asp?contentID=633post #8819 of 216486/16/13 at 8:07pmpost #8820 of 216486/16/13 at 8:21pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 35 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...