All 5 pairs did I think. I was happy with the 40%. If you really want the shoe then you'd get it first round. If you are kopping just cause its cheap and on sale then might as well wait for second drop
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:48pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:51 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 4:06 am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 553post #8281 of 216435/19/13 at 3:11pmpost #8282 of 216435/19/13 at 3:14pmpost #8283 of 216435/19/13 at 3:23pmpost #8284 of 216435/19/13 at 3:37pm
considering bitting at this point.
also, i agree to the above, if you really like a pair, 40% is a great deal. not worth passing up and then not getting imo. if you like the gamble of waiting to 70% thats ok, but if you buying GGs that you dont really like bc they are GGs for 70% off, well, thats not my thing.post #8285 of 216435/19/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
considering bitting at this point.
also, i agree to the above, if you really like a pair, 40% is a great deal. not worth passing up and then not getting imo. if you like the gamble of waiting to 70% thats ok, but if you buying GGs that you dont really like bc they are GGs for 70% off, well, thats not my thing.
in my brief encounter with the seller, he's willing to pull fresh pairs out of stock for your order
. . . . assuming any fresh ones remain. he must've sold 40 pair just off SF alonepost #8286 of 216435/19/13 at 3:55pmpost #8287 of 216435/19/13 at 4:09pmpost #8288 of 216435/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #8289 of 216435/19/13 at 4:12pmpost #8290 of 216435/19/13 at 4:24pmQuote:
I only wish!!
Spoo, I let Laufer live, I think It's either auto correct or he's typing fast. I am giving the benefit, since we've has PM convos. Laufer, in NY, I have seen all of the G&G from last season's sale at 70%, even had the C&J Lindricks at second cut, but sold em.post #8291 of 216435/19/13 at 4:45pmpost #8292 of 216435/19/13 at 4:46pmpost #8293 of 216435/19/13 at 4:48pmpost #8294 of 216435/19/13 at 4:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
I only wish!!
Spoo, I let Laufer live, I think It's either auto correct or he's typing fast. I am giving the benefit, since we've has PM convos. Laufer, in NY, I have seen all of the G&G from last season's sale at 70%, even had the C&J Lindricks at second cut, but sold em.
LOL thanks I guess I should stop watching NHL playoff and frequenting SF at the same time. Good game today. I am planning on ordering G&G Burnhams the only thing that worries me is burnishing. I do not know what color is Burnahms, it seems to be very light brown.
I must admit I am not big fun of black burnishing, I received Galways from Skoaktiebogalet and i have missed feelings about that black burnishing dark oak color. I can live with it but it could have been little lighter. I will see when I receive Burnhams how I feel about it.post #8295 of 216435/19/13 at 5:00pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Currently, there are 1210 Active Users (232 Members and 978 Guests)
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 46 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 15 minutes ago
- › Suede Oxfords....with shorts? OK or not? 17 minutes ago
- › Henry Blake Watches - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...