All 5 pairs did I think. I was happy with the 40%. If you really want the shoe then you'd get it first round. If you are kopping just cause its cheap and on sale then might as well wait for second drop
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 11:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:04 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 1:47 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 553post #8281 of 192755/19/13 at 3:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8282 of 192755/19/13 at 3:14pmpost #8283 of 192755/19/13 at 3:23pmpost #8284 of 192755/19/13 at 3:37pm
considering bitting at this point.
also, i agree to the above, if you really like a pair, 40% is a great deal. not worth passing up and then not getting imo. if you like the gamble of waiting to 70% thats ok, but if you buying GGs that you dont really like bc they are GGs for 70% off, well, thats not my thing.post #8285 of 192755/19/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by in stitches
considering bitting at this point.
also, i agree to the above, if you really like a pair, 40% is a great deal. not worth passing up and then not getting imo. if you like the gamble of waiting to 70% thats ok, but if you buying GGs that you dont really like bc they are GGs for 70% off, well, thats not my thing.
in my brief encounter with the seller, he's willing to pull fresh pairs out of stock for your order
. . . . assuming any fresh ones remain. he must've sold 40 pair just off SF alonepost #8286 of 192755/19/13 at 3:55pmpost #8287 of 192755/19/13 at 4:09pmpost #8288 of 192755/19/13 at 4:10pmpost #8289 of 192755/19/13 at 4:12pmpost #8290 of 192755/19/13 at 4:24pmQuote:
I only wish!!
Spoo, I let Laufer live, I think It's either auto correct or he's typing fast. I am giving the benefit, since we've has PM convos. Laufer, in NY, I have seen all of the G&G from last season's sale at 70%, even had the C&J Lindricks at second cut, but sold em.post #8291 of 192755/19/13 at 4:45pmpost #8292 of 192755/19/13 at 4:46pmpost #8293 of 192755/19/13 at 4:48pmpost #8294 of 192755/19/13 at 4:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
I only wish!!
Spoo, I let Laufer live, I think It's either auto correct or he's typing fast. I am giving the benefit, since we've has PM convos. Laufer, in NY, I have seen all of the G&G from last season's sale at 70%, even had the C&J Lindricks at second cut, but sold em.
LOL thanks I guess I should stop watching NHL playoff and frequenting SF at the same time. Good game today. I am planning on ordering G&G Burnhams the only thing that worries me is burnishing. I do not know what color is Burnahms, it seems to be very light brown.
I must admit I am not big fun of black burnishing, I received Galways from Skoaktiebogalet and i have missed feelings about that black burnishing dark oak color. I can live with it but it could have been little lighter. I will see when I receive Burnhams how I feel about it.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1330 Active Users (233 Members and 1097 Guests)
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 14 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 26 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?