Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:46 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 1/20/17 at 3:00am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 540post #8086 of 220275/2/13 at 1:12pmpost #8087 of 220275/2/13 at 1:17pmpost #8088 of 220275/2/13 at 1:27pmpost #8089 of 220275/2/13 at 1:40pmpost #8090 of 220275/2/13 at 1:44pmpost #8091 of 220275/2/13 at 3:28pmpost #8092 of 220275/2/13 at 4:05pmpost #8093 of 220275/2/13 at 4:21pmpost #8094 of 220275/2/13 at 4:24pmpost #8095 of 220275/2/13 at 9:24pmThis looks bespoke to me.Quote:Originally Posted by pic9809
can anyone help identify the last on both of these barclays and gables - def not TG73 but are they MH71, DG70 or bespokes?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not sure about this.Quote:Originally Posted by pic9809
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #8096 of 220275/2/13 at 10:10pmpost #8097 of 220275/3/13 at 12:05ampost #8098 of 220275/3/13 at 2:44pmpost #8099 of 220275/4/13 at 1:54ampost #8100 of 220275/4/13 at 5:24amHad a very interesting experience just now.
I visited Cleverley looking for a pair of shoes in museum calf and we ended up talking about the prospects of bespeaking a pair of shoes in Russian reindeer with pitched heels to boot. I was advised that it costs 4200 pounds, that is, a surcharge of 1400 gbp.
I found the surcharge quite high, and inquired if they had anything in hatchgrain. Because they didnt know what that was, I said 'let me show you a pair of Girling shoes', and whipped out a picture of Girling shoes in that leather.
I was shocked when the guy said 'disgusting' WITHOUT even looking at the picture of the shoes.
(Even if he had looked, it'd still be baseless because the shoes I showed them is a carbon copy of their iconic Churchill shoes except in a different leather).
Stunned by that emotional and baseless reply, I surmised that there must have been some bad blood between Cleverley and Girling and I was just checking out Girling's origins and then I discovered that Tony started off at Cleverley.
No wonder. But how petty.
Edited by bboysdontcryy - 5/4/13 at 5:47am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
Currently, there are 1877 Active Users (368 Members and 1509 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 51 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...