Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:58 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 1:54 pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Aren't technically almost all shoe leathers corrected grain?Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 516post #7726 of 191583/28/13 at 4:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7727 of 191583/28/13 at 6:39pmpost #7728 of 191583/28/13 at 6:43pmpost #7729 of 191583/28/13 at 7:04pm
I am very tempted, but I am saving my funds for a Bestetti or two which are harder to come by since there is no agent and he does not come across the pond; when I am in Milan in June. GG Bespoke has to wait for now. I think GG will be in NY in May as well. Also, I have few MTOs with GG that I am waiting on, few Deco and some special orders.post #7730 of 191583/28/13 at 7:07pmpost #7731 of 191583/28/13 at 7:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender
I am very tempted, but I am saving my funds for a Bestetti or two which are harder to come by since there is no agent and he does not come across the pond; when I am in Milan in June. GG Bespoke has to wait for now. I think GG will be in NY in May as well. Also, I have few MTOs with GG that I am waiting on, few Deco and some special orders.
Lucky you. Bestetti is for sure much harder and costly to obtain including the travel expenses but it sure will be a nice experience.
Yes, its close. JLP @ OC is farther and actually requires a weekend trip.post #7732 of 191583/28/13 at 8:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Saratorial_Splender
Here you go. All in UK13F. Size does matter!
Get out your hanky 'cause you're gone drool! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i wish. man does sart have a collection. rock on.post #7733 of 191583/29/13 at 1:35ampost #7734 of 191583/29/13 at 10:43ampost #7735 of 191583/29/13 at 12:35pmpost #7736 of 191584/1/13 at 2:55ampost #7737 of 191584/3/13 at 5:08ampost #7738 of 191584/3/13 at 6:27ampost #7739 of 191584/3/13 at 6:28am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
Currently, there are 1580 Active Users (386 Members and 1194 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Vests 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...