i would think the pin grain would be a really good looking shoe.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/6/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Today
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Today
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 514post #7696 of 191993/26/13 at 3:42am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7697 of 191993/26/13 at 8:02ampost #7698 of 191993/26/13 at 4:27pmQuote:
itll be a little loose, nothing a thick sock or insole wouldnt fix.post #7699 of 191993/26/13 at 4:37pmpost #7700 of 191993/26/13 at 4:40pmpost #7701 of 191993/27/13 at 8:03pmpost #7702 of 191993/27/13 at 8:25pmpost #7703 of 191993/28/13 at 1:20ampost #7704 of 191993/28/13 at 1:53ampost #7705 of 191993/28/13 at 2:29ampost #7706 of 191993/28/13 at 6:53ampost #7707 of 191993/28/13 at 7:42amQuote:
Yeah was not really considering but it's super cheap and comes with treespost #7708 of 191993/28/13 at 12:24pmpost #7709 of 191993/28/13 at 1:03pmQuote:
This is pretty good. However in long term it is not good to have that much black polish in the dark brown pair.
I may suggest next time use less wax, more rubbing and a bit more water.post #7710 of 191993/28/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
Actually I used very very little black wax. Only on the top. Rest is darkbrown wax.
Thanks for the tip. I'm on my way, will let them rest for a few days before I start :D
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1192 Active Users (276 Members and 916 Guests)
- › Lot of gently worn Brooks Brothers Shirt [1818, Country Club, &... 14 seconds ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 20 seconds ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 53 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...