Wait a couple of months and I'll post pics of mine.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/6/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Aren't technically almost all shoe leathers corrected grain?Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 501post #7501 of 191963/8/13 at 7:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7502 of 191963/8/13 at 8:55ampost #7503 of 191963/8/13 at 9:47amQuote:
Website has two out of three of these (TG73 vs MH71). However, the pics are not horribly different for getting an idea of what the shoe would look like with a specific material.post #7504 of 191963/8/13 at 9:48ampost #7505 of 191963/8/13 at 10:20amQuote:
brilliant!post #7506 of 191963/8/13 at 12:27pmpost #7507 of 191963/8/13 at 1:38pmpost #7508 of 191963/8/13 at 11:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Nick A
Bespoke-England 2013 "Made to Order Shoes of the Month": March
The 2 MTO's this month which will have the usual MTO sur charge removed saving £135.00 Non EU and £160.00 for EU
March Shoe 1: Due to Popular demand...
Material: Racing Green Calf
Size: ANY SIZE
Last Shape: KN14 Soft Square Slip-On
Sole: Oak Bark Single Leather soles, Haf or Double Leather Soles
Price is £670.00 Non EU / £804.00 for EU
Trees if required... G&G Lasted Shoe Trees...£110.00 Non EU or £135.00 EU...OPTIONAL
Shipping Cost: £40.00
Estimated Delivery: June / July
Love those Antibes in Racing Green? I am tempted in UK 13E!post #7509 of 191963/8/13 at 11:49pmpost #7510 of 191963/9/13 at 12:13ampost #7511 of 191963/9/13 at 12:53amQuote:
My latest G&G stock orders include UK 13E / US 13.5D.
St James II in Mole Suede on the MH71
Sinatra in Chestnut Hatch Grain on the TG73
St James II in Vintage Rioja Calf on the TG73
If you would like to reserve any please pm me or email me. Thanks, Nick.post #7512 of 191963/9/13 at 5:28ampost #7513 of 191963/9/13 at 9:48ampost #7514 of 191963/9/13 at 9:53amQuote:
I ordered a pair a month or so ago. Condition was great. Valid concern that these were probably returned and condition may not be perfect. That said, I can't imagine they'd be that beat up that a nice polish wouldn't fit. But buyer beware, I guess.
On sizing, I found that the US size is the correct size and the UK size is in reality 1/2 down not whole size down like they list on the website.
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
Currently, there are 1535 Active Users (392 Members and 1143 Guests)
- › VINTAGE SCHOTT PERFECTO 618 SIZE 40 GOOD CONDITION 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...