or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 50

post #736 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

I just saw these on the bespoke england website...

 

5092219105_08e58b045a_b.jpeg

 

5092815882_bfd1d104f3_b.jpeg

 

5615879397_84bf5d1014_b.jpeg

 

5615879611_7e9a3c81a2_b.jpeg


Those burgundy monks are gorgeous
post #737 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Although, the stingy Coopers are priced so damn low, I am continually tempted by them.

Wait, what? Where is this listed?
post #738 of 21771
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post



hahaha - are you green's on order yet? ;-)

I have temporarily satiated my green craving with a filler pair of Ferragamos. Im quietly working in some more basics for Spoo3.0 in the fall.

Although, the stingy Coopers are priced so damn low, I am continually tempted by them.


oic nice - so you are second besting yourself then ;-) hahaha
post #739 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post



oic nice - so you are second besting yourself then ;-) hahaha

I mean bespoke Ferragamos uhoh.gif
post #740 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Although, the stingy Coopers are priced so damn low, I am continually tempted by them.

Just curious, how much do they go for?
post #741 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd I/O View Post


Just curious, how much do they go for?

+/- $1500 USD
post #742 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


+/- $1500 USD

It just occurred to me that If you had told me this before I found styleforum I would have told you to GTFO and looked at you like you were crazy for considering that to be "priced so damn low" .

Now, I'm just nodding my head sagaciously in agreement thinking "You know, that is a good price".
post #743 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd I/O View Post


It just occurred to me that If you had told me this before I found styleforum I would have told you to GTFO and looked at you like you were crazy for considering that to be "priced so damn low" .

Now, I'm just nodding my head sagaciously in agreement thinking "You know, that is a good price".

500
post #744 of 21771
I've lost track - has anyone bought a pair of Deco's?
post #745 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

I've lost track - has anyone bought a pair of Deco's?


too pointy for my taste.

post #746 of 21771
I've ordered a Deco lazyman with the bottom in Deco black and black pigskin above the balmoral line...am expecting it by Halloween
post #747 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post

I've ordered a Deco lazyman with the bottom in Deco black and black pigskin above the balmoral line...am expecting it by Halloween

Which one is the Lazyman?
post #748 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post

I've ordered a Deco lazyman with the bottom in Deco black and black pigskin above the balmoral line...am expecting it by Halloween

just in time.
post #749 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post


just in time.

rotflmao.gif
post #750 of 21771
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post

I've ordered a Deco lazyman with the bottom in Deco black and black pigskin above the balmoral line...am expecting it by Halloween

Which one is the Lazyman?

DecoSamples26-3.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)