Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:53 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/6/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 461post #6901 of 192011/24/13 at 11:28pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6902 of 192011/24/13 at 11:28pmpost #6903 of 192011/24/13 at 11:45pmpost #6904 of 192011/25/13 at 7:12amQuote:
interesting. the color is also different yes? more of a greenish grayish brown?Quote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
I have a pair.. here's a pic of the best looking G&G's
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
freaking beautiful. but i like you bespokes even better.post #6905 of 192011/25/13 at 7:20ampost #6906 of 192011/25/13 at 8:07amQuote:
Depending on your size and Last Choice I have some available here:
http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/st-james-ii-vintage-cherry-calf-tg73-e-medium-fitpost #6907 of 192011/25/13 at 8:16ampost #6908 of 192011/25/13 at 8:25am
Hmmm let's see...
- My Bespoke pair
- St James II in Vintage Cherry
- Hove - Vintage Chesnut
- Gable - Vintage Oak
- Oxford and Sinatra - Black Calf
- Westminister - Vintage Rioja
- Camebridge - Vintage cedar
OMG.... I've spent a fortune on this..post #6909 of 192011/25/13 at 8:41amQuote:
Amazing. It would be awesome if you could take a group picture of all the shoes.
I think I speak for everyone asking this question :Dpost #6910 of 192011/25/13 at 8:46ampost #6911 of 192011/25/13 at 9:18amQuote:
I was talking about the difference between the St. James and the St. James II. The polo suede has sort of a ruddy umber to it, while the mole is sort of a mix between dark chocolate and the cover of a moleskin notebook.post #6912 of 192011/25/13 at 10:30ampost #6913 of 192011/25/13 at 10:53amQuote:
lol, oic. yes i know the differences between the two models. i was confused why it seemed to me that you were saying the mole would have those different embellishments from the polo, in the same model shoe. but did not want to be rude.
for me.post #6914 of 192011/25/13 at 11:40am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
Currently, there are 1443 Active Users (316 Members and 1127 Guests)
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 2 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket - 3 Button Summer Weight - Tagged 48 8 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 10 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Marlow Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher PTB by... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...