Wow that is amazing! I might have to come steal those from you next time I go home to Stockholm.... Where they ordered through Skoaktiebolaget?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/6/16 at 1:54pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- Aren't technically almost all shoe leathers corrected grain?Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 452post #6766 of 191671/18/13 at 1:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6767 of 191671/18/13 at 3:31pmpost #6768 of 191671/18/13 at 3:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Well.. the thing is that I just booked a meeting with them whilst in London and we discussed and the only thing I was sure of was whole cut and not black. Tony presented some ideas that we tweaked a bit. The color is Vintage Pine Calf and the last is tg73. I've instructed them to go rough on the antiquing..
Nice shoes! How's the fit? Any close shots of the sole waist stitching?Quote:
No experience besides the toe box volume variations.post #6769 of 191671/18/13 at 3:47pmQuote:
Edit...read your post wrong. No i have tried several models in the sam last and no variation.
Warning: wrong answear :D (Click to show)Yes i have. I wear UK7.5 in GG06 and MH71 and UK8 in DG70 and TG73. I own shoes in DG70 and MH73 and have tried the other lasts including UK7.5 F in DG70. That didn´t work at all, my feet are E width.post #6770 of 191671/18/13 at 3:51pmpost #6771 of 191671/18/13 at 3:58pmpost #6772 of 191671/18/13 at 3:58pmQuote:
congratulations. you've done an awesome job there. particularly like that you chose toeNAILS instead of taps.
one of the best looking pair ever especially having seen your progress picspost #6773 of 191671/18/13 at 4:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Promised some pictures of my bespoke G&G's
At first fitting did they look like this:
Daniel went back and worked some more and sent me below picture last night.
They looked like this before final touch:
Received another picture today... After magic touch from Tony:
I think they look amazing... Shipped today.. Can't wait to try them on again.
If you guys want... I can post some more pictures showing the opening ceremony
HOLY SHIT THOSE LAST SHOES ARE BEAUTIFULpost #6774 of 191671/19/13 at 1:01ampost #6775 of 191671/19/13 at 3:22ampost #6776 of 191671/19/13 at 3:42ampost #6777 of 191671/19/13 at 6:01ampost #6778 of 191671/19/13 at 6:05ampost #6779 of 191671/19/13 at 6:26am
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 28 seconds ago
- › KITON 100% Cashmere Patch Pocket Blazer 44R 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 16 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 24 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 29 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 29 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...