Its a matter of taste I guess.. Personally do I think that nails simply just look better... no other reason
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:56 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 1/8/17 at 5:31am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 451post #6751 of 219791/18/13 at 11:05ampost #6752 of 219791/18/13 at 11:07ampost #6753 of 219791/18/13 at 11:08ampost #6754 of 219791/18/13 at 11:09ampost #6755 of 219791/18/13 at 11:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Ok... Now I'm home and as promised... tam ta dam... I give you... The Ceremony
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lets unwrap this package and look inside
They are well taken care of and wrapped in super nice little soft shoe bags
It smells fantastic and I am taken a little moment here..
"Daddy wants to be for himself a little time"
Now I'm just walking around in them..
Hope I manage to give you freaks ;-) something to enjoy.
not gonna lie. I dont think i could ever wear them. I would probably get a glass trophy case and just put them in there. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.post #6756 of 219791/18/13 at 11:35ampost #6757 of 219791/18/13 at 11:36ampost #6758 of 219791/18/13 at 11:39ampost #6759 of 219791/18/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Fairfax
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wohooo Elfsberg, amazing shoes. I don't mean to be rude but may I ask, how much did they cost in Swedish krona and how long did it take?
Thanks.. Did the measurements in May 2012, fitting in October and now they are here.post #6760 of 219791/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6761 of 219791/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6762 of 219791/18/13 at 11:47ampost #6763 of 219791/18/13 at 12:24pmpost #6764 of 219791/18/13 at 12:55pm
Since I dont know how free/wild you can go with bespoke some of these questions might be stupid :)
Which model and last (looks like the tg73, but slightly elongated or is it just the size) have you based them on and the hole patterns are those standard or, if not, how do you specify them.
Whats the name of that color and the special patina?
Thats it I think :)post #6765 of 219791/18/13 at 1:27pm
Well.. the thing is that I just booked a meeting with them whilst in London and we discussed and the only thing I was sure of was whole cut and not black. Tony presented some ideas that we tweaked a bit. The color is Vintage Pine Calf and the last is tg73. I've instructed them to go rough on the antiquing..
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 18 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 30 seconds ago
- › Are Huntsman prices fully justified? 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › Burberrys Duffle Coat Authenticity Help!! 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 8 minutes ago
- › BB AE Strands 8 minutes ago
- › BB AE Fifth Aves 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...