Its a matter of taste I guess.. Personally do I think that nails simply just look better... no other reason
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:39 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 451post #6751 of 192201/18/13 at 11:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6752 of 192201/18/13 at 11:07ampost #6753 of 192201/18/13 at 11:08ampost #6754 of 192201/18/13 at 11:09ampost #6755 of 192201/18/13 at 11:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Ok... Now I'm home and as promised... tam ta dam... I give you... The Ceremony
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lets unwrap this package and look inside
They are well taken care of and wrapped in super nice little soft shoe bags
It smells fantastic and I am taken a little moment here..
"Daddy wants to be for himself a little time"
Now I'm just walking around in them..
Hope I manage to give you freaks ;-) something to enjoy.
not gonna lie. I dont think i could ever wear them. I would probably get a glass trophy case and just put them in there. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.post #6756 of 192201/18/13 at 11:35ampost #6757 of 192201/18/13 at 11:36ampost #6758 of 192201/18/13 at 11:39ampost #6759 of 192201/18/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Fairfax
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wohooo Elfsberg, amazing shoes. I don't mean to be rude but may I ask, how much did they cost in Swedish krona and how long did it take?
Thanks.. Did the measurements in May 2012, fitting in October and now they are here.post #6760 of 192201/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6761 of 192201/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6762 of 192201/18/13 at 11:47ampost #6763 of 192201/18/13 at 12:24pmpost #6764 of 192201/18/13 at 12:55pm
Since I dont know how free/wild you can go with bespoke some of these questions might be stupid :)
Which model and last (looks like the tg73, but slightly elongated or is it just the size) have you based them on and the hole patterns are those standard or, if not, how do you specify them.
Whats the name of that color and the special patina?
Thats it I think :)post #6765 of 192201/18/13 at 1:27pm
Well.. the thing is that I just booked a meeting with them whilst in London and we discussed and the only thing I was sure of was whole cut and not black. Tony presented some ideas that we tweaked a bit. The color is Vintage Pine Calf and the last is tg73. I've instructed them to go rough on the antiquing..
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 45 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 51 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 8 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Acne Snake Razor Black Jeans Sz 32 11 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 17 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...