Its a matter of taste I guess.. Personally do I think that nails simply just look better... no other reason
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:48pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:08 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Yesterday at 9:35 pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 451post #6751 of 216471/18/13 at 11:05ampost #6752 of 216471/18/13 at 11:07ampost #6753 of 216471/18/13 at 11:08ampost #6754 of 216471/18/13 at 11:09ampost #6755 of 216471/18/13 at 11:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Elfsberg
Ok... Now I'm home and as promised... tam ta dam... I give you... The Ceremony
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lets unwrap this package and look inside
They are well taken care of and wrapped in super nice little soft shoe bags
It smells fantastic and I am taken a little moment here..
"Daddy wants to be for himself a little time"
Now I'm just walking around in them..
Hope I manage to give you freaks ;-) something to enjoy.
not gonna lie. I dont think i could ever wear them. I would probably get a glass trophy case and just put them in there. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.post #6756 of 216471/18/13 at 11:35ampost #6757 of 216471/18/13 at 11:36ampost #6758 of 216471/18/13 at 11:39ampost #6759 of 216471/18/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by Fairfax
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wohooo Elfsberg, amazing shoes. I don't mean to be rude but may I ask, how much did they cost in Swedish krona and how long did it take?
Thanks.. Did the measurements in May 2012, fitting in October and now they are here.post #6760 of 216471/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6761 of 216471/18/13 at 11:46ampost #6762 of 216471/18/13 at 11:47ampost #6763 of 216471/18/13 at 12:24pmpost #6764 of 216471/18/13 at 12:55pm
Since I dont know how free/wild you can go with bespoke some of these questions might be stupid :)
Which model and last (looks like the tg73, but slightly elongated or is it just the size) have you based them on and the hole patterns are those standard or, if not, how do you specify them.
Whats the name of that color and the special patina?
Thats it I think :)post #6765 of 216471/18/13 at 1:27pm
Well.. the thing is that I just booked a meeting with them whilst in London and we discussed and the only thing I was sure of was whole cut and not black. Tony presented some ideas that we tweaked a bit. The color is Vintage Pine Calf and the last is tg73. I've instructed them to go rough on the antiquing..
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › What are you drinking right now? 14 seconds ago
- › Probably not a popular opinion but... 26 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 35 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 44 seconds ago
- › How to buy a properly fitting shirt..... / how to do the military tuck 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Personalized Leather Briefcase by RockDove - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...