or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 46

post #676 of 21771
^ Now, there's a man who loves his G&G's - enjoy!
post #677 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

^ Now, there's a man who loves his G&G's - enjoy!

And Great Photography skills. Enjoy your beautiful shoes in good health and fortune smile.gif
post #678 of 21771
Thanks, many thanks. Aside from the obvious fact of sheer enjoyment from shoe porn, I feel these pics serve as welcome info to all shoe-conscious members. Comparing lasts, colours, details and whatnot is what makes SF so worth my idle time. Stay tuned, I'll be posting more pairs in the following weeks to come.
post #679 of 21771
Damn nice shoes man. Looking forward to more.
post #680 of 21771
My new Astaire

sfJkb.jpg

ZFjNU.jpg

TujEF.jpg

KGXix.jpg
post #681 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

I feel Gaziano&Girling is the only RTW manufacturer whose lasts have bespoke feel and look. Vass, EG, JLP and others have been beaten in just a few years' time.

i feel the same with vash and even more with saint c's. no experience with g&g, yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

last GG06.

imo, this is the most natural looking last of their range. very decent.

but can you tell me, why you left out their trees. your shoes will look like sh.t in no time. hard to understand, what drives you in this respect.
post #682 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdice View Post

My new Astaire

sfJkb.jpg

Beauts!
post #683 of 21771
fritzl, in those pictures my pair is brand new and has no need for shoe trees yet. I just left them out of the pictures, I do have them.

If you already have Crispins and Vasses, you must give G&G a chance. The price range is very similar, lasts and designs are the biggest difference.
post #684 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

fritzl, in those pictures my pair is brand new and has no need for shoe trees yet. I just left them out of the pictures, I do have them.

If you already have Crispins and Vasses, you must give G&G a chance. The price range is very similar, lasts and designs are the biggest difference.

I love G&G for their styling, finish and refinement.

Vass and, IIRC, St, Crispins are hand-welted, however.
post #685 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdice View Post

My new Astaire

sfJkb.jpg
Omg. Must have these.
post #686 of 21771
is there any reason why i shouldnt buy these shoes?

500
post #687 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

is there any reason why i shouldnt buy these shoes?

500

You know these reasons.
post #688 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


You know these reasons.


frown.gif

i am no longer looking for the voice of reason my good man

or let me put it this way. hypothetically, if i were to buy some G&Gs, would these be a good choise?
post #689 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post



frown.gif

i am no longer looking for the voice of reason my good man

or let me put it this way. hypothetically, if i were to buy some G&Gs, would these be a good choise?

I'd say so. I've always been a fan of the 2-lace derby, and I like the styling on that one as much as any that I've seen.
post #690 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodorewheeler View Post


I'd say so. I've always been a fan of the 2-lace derby, and I like the styling on that one as much as any that I've seen.

Would you say the same if Stitchy only wore dress shoes once a week? Or once a month?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)