Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 7:18 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:15 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/12/16 at 1:47pm in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 379
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5672 of 1928611/17/12 at 1:11ampost #5673 of 1928611/17/12 at 1:14ampost #5674 of 1928611/17/12 at 1:16ampost #5675 of 1928611/17/12 at 5:15ampost #5676 of 1928611/17/12 at 7:40am
joshaudowen, both pairs are stunning and they'll look better after some wear and a few polishes. My motto is quality over quantity, afford what you can, and wear the shoes. Leather looks better after some wear with creases and scuffs and knowing the man behind has taken care of them with a polish like ethandesu.post #5677 of 1928611/17/12 at 5:05pmpost #5678 of 1928611/18/12 at 1:31ampost #5679 of 1928611/18/12 at 5:34ampost #5680 of 1928611/18/12 at 6:32ampost #5681 of 1928611/18/12 at 7:46ampost #5682 of 1928611/18/12 at 7:57amQuote:
Presumably you will tighten up the laces....that much gaping pace would look horrible. Show a picture of them on your feet.post #5683 of 1928611/18/12 at 3:23pmQuote:
I'll get one up soon. Can't see from the pic, but they've got 3-piece boot trees in them. With the tree is, that's actually about as tight as the laces will go. They fit much better on my feet...post #5684 of 1928611/18/12 at 7:38pm
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 16 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 18 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 32 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 41 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.