I found the picture on the G&G tumblr give Nick a email or call from Bespoke England he will hook you up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 1:24 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 336post #5026 of 1922810/4/12 at 8:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5027 of 1922810/4/12 at 8:30ampost #5028 of 1922810/4/12 at 8:30ampost #5029 of 1922810/4/12 at 8:34ampost #5030 of 1922810/4/12 at 8:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Needsmoreshoes
Waiting for some other Deco lasts to be introduced - the current is a little pointy for my tastes.
And check bespoke-england.co.uk I'm sure the model is there for MTO
EDIT: Had a look on Bespoke-england it's the Cliffe model of the Deco range in what seems to be black Alpine Grain calf
perfect . . . . thank youpost #5031 of 1922810/4/12 at 10:05ampost #5032 of 1922810/4/12 at 1:14pmpost #5033 of 1922810/4/12 at 1:16pmpost #5034 of 1922810/4/12 at 1:45pmpost #5035 of 1922810/4/12 at 1:46pmQuote:
Deco last are not pointy, they are basically a modified TG73, yet more symmetric, specially in smaller sizes, you can't tell. Yet in larger sizes, the effect is desirable.post #5036 of 1922810/4/12 at 2:05pmpost #5037 of 1922810/4/12 at 2:14pmFinally I have Cordovan and Stingray on my MTO pages. Stingray in darker colours for now because Tony Gaziano tells me that these are usually easier to find than lighter or brighter colours and because of the clicking and closing with many styles being impossible with Stingray it is only offered for the wholecut models Sinatra and Cooper (Deco). Horween Shell Cordovan is offered in 5 colours held in stock by G&G and is available for all styles. http://made-to-order.bespoke-england.co.uk/post #5038 of 1922810/4/12 at 2:51pmpost #5039 of 1922810/6/12 at 8:14amQuote:
What do you mean by this? Are you talking about where the toe tip is centered?post #5040 of 1922810/6/12 at 8:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Nick A
Finally I have Cordovan and Stingray on my MTO pages. Stingray in darker colours for now because Tony Gaziano tells me that these are usually easier to find than lighter or brighter colours and because of the clicking and closing with many styles being impossible with Stingray it is only offered for the wholecut models Sinatra and Cooper (Deco). Horween Shell Cordovan is offered in 5 colours held in stock by G&G and is available for all styles. http://made-to-order.bespoke-england.co.uk/
YAY - MTO Cordovan from G&G now available via the interwebz from Bespoke England!
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › Loafers with a suit? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 8 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...