Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 8:35 am in Classic Menswear
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 334post #4996 of 1921910/3/12 at 8:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4997 of 1921910/3/12 at 8:23ampost #4998 of 1921910/3/12 at 8:31am
You could always go for something like this its a great looking shoe and is different with the 2 types of leather this one is in Vintage Cedar Calf and Dark Brown Pin Grainpost #4999 of 1921910/3/12 at 8:50am
The cannes might be something for me. I think the double monks have to much details (to busy for my taste)Quote:
This I could wear but maybe in the same color of all the shoe and not 2. Is this by MTO only?post #5000 of 1921910/3/12 at 9:17am
Nick at bespoke england has some more simple colours in stock check his website out.post #5001 of 1921910/3/12 at 10:33ampost #5002 of 1921910/3/12 at 10:34ampost #5003 of 1921910/3/12 at 10:39ami know they are a favorite of many, but for me personally, the oakham is one of the few G&G models that i pretty much never like. I usually don't like dub monks, in particular i don't like the G&G style of having the buckles close together, and I don't like most of the usual configurations with contrasting leathers. just my opinion of course.post #5004 of 1921910/3/12 at 12:38pmpost #5005 of 1921910/3/12 at 1:28pmpost #5006 of 1921910/3/12 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by JonathanCWalker
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Nick A
One of the most stunning shoes I've seen for a while. Dark Hatch Grain Bespoke Wholecut model...Simple but Stunning! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
these are unreal.Quote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
As Tracy Jordan would say, yeaaaah boooiiii Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
VERY EXCITING!!!!!post #5007 of 1921910/3/12 at 2:19pmpost #5008 of 1921910/3/12 at 2:36pmpost #5009 of 1921910/3/12 at 2:55pmpost #5010 of 1921910/3/12 at 2:57pm
- Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 35 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 51 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › 30% off Solden Stella Hotel Photo Galleries 3 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 14 minutes ago
- › NEED NY NY proxy!!!! 16 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 17 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...