or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 242

post #3616 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJouvre View Post

Spoo, have you ever caused a riot before?

on styfo? he has incited quite a few as a matter of fact.
post #3617 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJouvre View Post

I need to tell everyone something which will probably bore everyone, but hey, it excites the crap out of me.

I have always been forced to buy G&G which are either too narrow or too long because nobody ever stocks shoes in a wide fitting these days.

Anyway, Nik came to my rescue and he might have a pair or two of exactly the G&G shoes I have been looking for from places like Leffot et al IN MY BIG FOOT SIZE!!

Now, if somebody could please describe to me how exciting that really is because I cannot find the words.

 

i believe what you are looking for is the following

bounce2.gif

and of course he did, nick is a magical creature.
post #3618 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJouvre View Post

Spoo, have you ever caused a riot before?

 

I dont understand this question.
post #3619 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

I dont understand this question.

oxxford tan suit

"V" v "U" shaped gorge

peacock

understand now?
post #3620 of 21789
To move back to the topic: I was told a couple of weeks back that the G&G staff is up to a full team now so lead times should improve. Might be old news for you guys... Also, new larger premises are being negotiated and also...a new factory, for a new product line. Don't know if that is official though so can't go into that further. smile.gif
post #3621 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfsberg View Post

I'm going for something like this:

 

BrandyWC3.jpg

 

But Vintage Pine and brogues across the toe

 

And your damn right you should!

post #3622 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post


I just checked their website and they also have John Lobb. I always figured Barneys would be more fashion forward and wouldn't carry these brands.


 John Lobb Paris is pretty fashion forward, IMO.  Not as forward as the other French guys but its still more modern than EG and C&J

post #3623 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

To move back to the topic: I was told a couple of weeks back that the G&G staff is up to a full team now so lead times should improve. Might be old news for you guys... Also, new larger premises are being negotiated and also...a new factory, for a new product line. Don't know if that is official though so can't go into that further. smile.gif

 

Hope it does not mean any operational change to their bespoke side of business...

post #3624 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfsberg View Post

I'm going for something like this:

 

BrandyWC3.jpg

 

But Vintage Pine and brogues across the toe

I've just ordered the Deco Bowlly in this colour only 5 months to do facepalm.gif

post #3625 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


I dont understand this question.

Don't worry Spoo, it seems the question was rhetorical anyway.

post #3626 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCWalker View Post

I've just ordered the Deco Bowlly in this colour only 5 months to do facepalm.gif

Is that the vintage pine or the vintage cedar? Looks suspiciously like the vintage cedar, although the camera lights it up enough to appear like the pine.

post #3627 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJouvre View Post

Is that the vintage pine or the vintage cedar? Looks suspiciously like the vintage cedar, although the camera lights it up enough to appear like the pine.

Nick said it was a bespoke colour but i think the closest is Vintage Pine

post #3628 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanCWalker View Post

Nick said it was a bespoke colour but i think the closest is Vintage Pine

 

How many GG shoes do you have? If not how many did you order?

post #3629 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

 

How many GG shoes do you have? If not how many did you order?

Ive got 2 pairs:

 

"Kent" in Black and Black suede 

"Grant" in Vintage Oak

 

Ordered 4 more pairs to arrive in October (Cant wait)

post #3630 of 21789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

To move back to the topic: I was told a couple of weeks back that the G&G staff is up to a full team now so lead times should improve. Might be old news for you guys... Also, new larger premises are being negotiated and also...a new factory, for a new product line. Don't know if that is official though so can't go into that further. smile.gif

news to me. very cool info. thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)