or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 226

post #3376 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

who does your bespoke?

Jon Gray. I detailed my first order with him in a thread on this forum, including the exact wallet damage. smile.gif

Great shoes, btw. Love the small punch holes. They look much more refined.
post #3377 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

f3108398.jpg

Stitchy,

So sorry I missed the birthing! Your new shoes are REALLY great. You did very well with your choices. I'm sure they were worth the wait!

Looking forward to seeing them 'on the hoof'!
post #3378 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

BOOM
f3108398.jpg

065.460x325.jpg

I'm super jelly! Those are awesome Stitchy!
post #3379 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post

Jon Gray. I detailed my first order with him in a thread on this forum, including the exact wallet damage. smile.gif
Great shoes, btw. Love the small punch holes. They look much more refined.

cool info thanks, and thanks for the compliment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

Stitchy,
So sorry I missed the birthing! Your new shoes are REALLY great. You did very well with your choices. I'm sure they were worth the wait!
Looking forward to seeing them 'on the hoof'!

ahhhh, glad you made it brosephson. thank you, they were worth every agonizing minute smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianGP View Post

065.460x325.jpg
I'm super jelly! Those are awesome Stitchy!

lol8[1].gif a dank

great jpegs ian. also, i love that song.
post #3380 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post

263

277
post #3381 of 22000
puzzled.gif

sum 1 splain plz
post #3382 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

277

This was actually my inspiration for the shoes, thanks
post #3383 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post



I also checked it out, looks like a very weird forum with very strange categories as drugs and stuff. Recommend not to join and as for the people who post there (not a good wardrobe)

Largest board in Sweden, you souldn't be so quick to judge it all on just a few fora that contains questionable content. KSoE is basically a Swedish version of SF:MC teacha.gif
post #3384 of 22000

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleCozy View Post


Largest board in Sweden, you souldn't be so quick to judge it all on just a few fora that contains questionable content. KSoE is basically a Swedish version of SF:MC teacha.gif

 

I checked it out, didn't follow my taste anyway. Like 5-10 diffrent users posting the same outfit and same clothes of there boring outfit everyday. Glad you enjoy the forum tho! 

Let's stick to the topic: G&G shoes.

 


Edited by Sir F - 4/26/12 at 3:51am
post #3385 of 22000
Racing green looks almost black in that lighting. Could you snap a few shots in direct sunlight?
post #3386 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

puzzled.gif
sum 1 splain plz
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post

This was actually my inspiration for the shoes, thanks

welp, i guess that explains it then smile.gif
post #3387 of 22000

How is suede shoes, I mean if they get damaged or ''dirty'' is it hard to refix as normal leather shoes?

post #3388 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

How is suede shoes, I mean if they get damaged or ''dirty'' is it hard to refix as normal leather shoes?

Suede is notthat hard to maintain. Just use a suede brush after each wearing and clean with eg Omninettoyant from Saphir from time to time
post #3389 of 22000

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post


Suede is notthat hard to maintain. Just use a suede brush after each wearing and clean with eg Omninettoyant from Saphir from time to time

 

I see, thanks!

post #3390 of 22000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

How is suede shoes, I mean if they get damaged or ''dirty'' is it hard to refix as normal leather shoes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post



I see, thanks!

also, i heard from a local expert here once that suede is a very strong and durable leather. i think i heard that anyway.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)