or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 225

post #3361 of 21772

Awesome shoes stitches and claes500! Wear them in good health!

post #3362 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspp View Post

Awesome shoes stitches and claes500! Wear them in good health!

thanks!
post #3363 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspp View Post

Awesome shoes stitches and claes500! Wear them in good health!

thank meng!
post #3364 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post

263
263
Westbury in Racing Green, TG73

 

As a almost Swedish person i'm proud of you! 

post #3365 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post

263
263
Westbury in Racing Green, TG73

Very nice! (Börja skriv på Flashback - Klassisk stil och etikett)

post #3366 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post



As a almost Swedish person i'm proud of you! 

Thanks F! Almost Swede? Aren't we all a mix anyway? Where are you from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by doughie View Post


Very nice! (Börja skriv på Flashback - Klassisk stil och etikett)

Thanks, I didn't know Flashback contained style forums, I will have a look!
post #3367 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post


Thanks F! Almost Swede? Aren't we all a mix anyway? Where are you from?

 

50 % german. I guess we are, lol.

post #3368 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post



Thanks, I didn't know Flashback contained style forums, I will have a look!

 

We need some quality shoes... biggrin.gif

post #3369 of 21772
Is it possible to get a G&G with blake/rapid construction?
post #3370 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by claes500 View Post

263
263
Westbury in Racing Green, TG73

Racing Green is a really cool color. A bold but very nice call to have a WC in that color...this shoe is rocking and deserve a icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by doughie View Post


Very nice! (Börja skriv på Flashback - Klassisk stil och etikett)

Will check that out too!
post #3371 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Will check that out too!

 

I also checked it out, looks like a very weird forum with very strange categories as drugs and stuff. Recommend not to join and as for the people who post there (not a good wardrobe)

post #3372 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post



I also checked it out, looks like a very weird forum with very strange categories as drugs and stuff. Recommend not to join and as for the people who post there (not a good wardrobe)

Drugs you say...maybe i should join and save some money. This G&G thread is killing my wallet smile.gif
post #3373 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post


Drugs you say...maybe i should join and save some money. This G&G thread is killing my wallet smile.gif

 

As I see and many other strange things as suicide and stuff then from no were a clothing category ha-ha. Then on the other way you are right, it's much better then here. We would be richer if we became drug addicts tounge.gif

post #3374 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Drugs you say...maybe i should join and save some money. This G&G thread is killing my wallet smile.gif

which one i wonder, is more addictive?
post #3375 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


which one i wonder, is more addictive?

 

1. G&G

2. Heroin

3. Cocaine

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)