or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 223

post #3331 of 21772
Really nice stuff stitchy. Reminds me of the inverness a bit with the smaller brogueing, but not an imitation brogue. I love the shape of the last with the design, and vintage oak is a great color. Takes on a great patina over time. I have been using burgundy polish on my grants for the last year or so, and they are just lovely.
post #3332 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

alright gents, you habe waited long enough. prepare yourself for a lot of shoe pr0n bounce2.gif
56611826.jpg

and for the reveal........

A box, within a box, within a box... Bespoke England really knows how to build up the suspense.

Kind of reminds me of Inception of a dream, within a dream, within a dream.
post #3333 of 21772
Great looking shoes!

I need to find a way to dodge Customs so I won't have to pay 30% extra for a pair of G&G. :-( For now, I'm sticking with bespoke.
post #3334 of 21772

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post

Great looking shoes!
I need to find a way to dodge Customs so I won't have to pay 30% extra for a pair of G&G. :-( For now, I'm sticking with bespoke.

 

why go for G&G if you can bespoke :o

post #3335 of 21772
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3336 of 21772
Dude, those are the fucking heat right there.
post #3337 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Really nice stuff stitchy. Reminds me of the inverness a bit with the smaller brogueing, but not an imitation brogue. I love the shape of the last with the design, and vintage oak is a great color. Takes on a great patina over time. I have been using burgundy polish on my grants for the last year or so, and they are just lovely.

a dank bro montana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post

Great looking shoes!
I need to find a way to dodge Customs so I won't have to pay 30% extra for a pair of G&G. :-( For now, I'm sticking with bespoke.

where do you live, ive not had that issue? who does your bespoke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3338 of 21772
Stitch, I'm glad I stopped by this thread and saw the additional pics. I must say again, those shoes are gorgeous. Stunning, I tell you.
post #3339 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Dude, those are the fucking heat right there.

thanks spoodle my man! i had great advice along the way. wink.gif
post #3340 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Stitch, I'm glad I stopped by this thread and saw the additional pics. I must say again, those shoes are gorgeous. Stunning, I tell you.

im glad you did as well. smile.gif

as always, i appreciate the inimitable kind word of the dub J
post #3341 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post

A box, within a box, within a box... Bespoke England really knows how to build up the suspense.
Kind of reminds me of Inception of a dream, within a dream, within a dream.

this is a great intro for another shout out to nick @ bespoke. all class all the time. he has my G&G repeat business no question. i STRONGLY recommend anyone who is thinking about getting a pair, buy from him.

keep on rockin nick my man icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #3342 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks spoodle my man! i had great advice along the way. wink.gif

You learn well, Jedi.
post #3343 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post

Great looking shoes!
I need to find a way to dodge Customs so I won't have to pay 30% extra for a pair of G&G. :-( For now, I'm sticking with bespoke.

If you order from Bespoke-England, the shoes are sent by Royal Mail. And since Canada Customs rarely collects duty or taxes on packages sent by mail (as opposed to those sent by Fedex, UPS, etc.), you will probably receive them within a week with no additional costs.
post #3344 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

You learn well, Jedi.

thumbs-up.gifredface.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Roadrash View Post

If you order from Bespoke-England, the shoes are sent by Royal Mail. And since Canada Customs rarely collects duty or taxes on packages sent by mail (as opposed to those sent by Fedex, UPS, etc.), you will probably receive them within a week with no additional costs.

mine were sent friday, and i had em tuesday. smile.gif
post #3345 of 21772
In stitches, they look great, like the model, last and color, congrats, wear them well
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)