Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1485

post #22261 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Brand Spanking New Thorp On Modified Rustic Arran Grain !!

Beautiful! TG73?
post #22262 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Brand Spanking New Thorp On Modified Rustic Arran Grain !!

Beautiful! TG73?
Mh71 one this one, what I love about gg is all there Last even boot fit air tight my man vs my eg galaway boot etc
Edited by TtownMD - Yesterday at 10:36 am
post #22263 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Mh71 one this one, what I love about gg is all there Last even boot fit air tight my man vs my other galaway boot etc

I meant MH71....same here (if you're saying what I think you are smile.gif
post #22264 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Mh71 one this one, what I love about gg is all there Last even boot fit air tight my man vs my other galaway boot etc

I meant MH71....same here (if you're saying what I think you are smile.gif
Yes in same page 👍
post #22265 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Yes in same page 👍

What's Modified on this, btw?

How long did it take to get them? I'm trying to order something but it's like pulling teeth getting the damn thing in.
post #22266 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Yes in same page 👍

What's Modified on this, btw?

How long did it take to get them? I'm trying to order something but it's like pulling teeth getting the damn thing in.
I modified the color gave it more rustic flair vs normal arran grain it's more of a personal thing. Typical four months man & I will also show you other goodies when they come in that you want. I say go for it your pic & plans are spot on my man 👍
post #22267 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

I modified the color gave it more rustic flair vs normal arran grain it's more of a personal thing. Typical four months man & I will also show you other goodies when they come in that you want. I say go for it your pic & plans are spot on my man 👍

Roger that - hoping to get it in next week. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #22268 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Brand Spanking New Thorp On Modified Rustic Arran Grain !!

 

 

Jim Thorpe would have been so proud. Well done.

 

post #22269 of 22273
Congrats Ttown, those are fire!

I have the same issue as you with GG Galways. Size 8E is too tight and 8.5E is way too loose. I tried hard to make it but sadly they are gone to a new owner.

I'm ordering my second GG (Burnham) to go with my Voak Thorpe and honestly they fit is incredible.
post #22270 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Congrats Ttown, those are fire!

I have the same issue as you with GG Galways. Size 8E is too tight and 8.5E is way too loose. I tried hard to make it but sadly they are gone to a new owner.

I'm ordering my second GG (Burnham) to go with my Voak Thorpe and honestly they fit is incredible.
Yes sir, I know what you mean that is one thing I love about gg every thing fits the same regardless of boot or shoes that snug air tight feeling is all ways there & congrats on your burnham they will be pure fire sir 🔥👌👍
post #22271 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post



Pic from Justin - that was the 8-9.5 on the left table, 10+ on the right (smaller sizes were on another table off Justin's picture, to the left). The 8-8.5s took up most of the room on the left. More boxes are due (not sure when), but I saw the list and only 3-4 additional pairs were in my size (9.5), nothing of interest. So my wallet heaved a sigh of short-term relief (I haven't told it it's about to take an MTO beating, but it suspects it lol8[1].gif)

Sorry if it's well known or had been asked before, but where exactly can I order something from that stock? I've tried googling Fitzpatrick but they don't seem to have GG in their online shop.
post #22272 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Congrats Ttown, those are fire!

I have the same issue as you with GG Galways. Size 8E is too tight and 8.5E is way too loose. I tried hard to make it but sadly they are gone to a new owner.

I'm ordering my second GG (Burnham) to go with my Voak Thorpe and honestly they fit is incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Yes sir, I know what you mean that is one thing I love about gg every thing fits the same regardless of boot or shoes that snug air tight feeling is all ways there & congrats on your burnham they will be pure fire sir 🔥👌👍

I have the same experience with EG and that's why don't own anything from them. I wear 8.5 E in all G&G lasts and their fit is extraordinary/more consistent in most shoes/boots except loafers where I need to take 8E.
post #22273 of 22273
Quote:
Originally Posted by insy View Post

Sorry if it's well known or had been asked before, but where exactly can I order something from that stock? I've tried googling Fitzpatrick but they don't seem to have GG in their online shop.

It's an in-person only sample sale. So just go to London! nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)