or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1354

post #20296 of 21785
Espresso calf Strands

More pics (Click to show)




post #20297 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

Espresso calf Strands

More pics (Click to show)





Espresso looks fantastic. Even in the light they look almost black with only hints of brown.
post #20298 of 21785
A little late to the party, but here are some pics on my G&G Kudo Thorpes I received last week....









post #20299 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

A little late to the party, but here are some pics on my G&G Kudo Thorpes I received last week....


 

Awesome, Congrats!!!!

post #20300 of 21785




New pair of Frank's arrived today.
post #20301 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



New pair of Frank's arrived today.
So jealous... still get nightmares that I missed a pair that was on sale at Skoak... BEFORE G&G's price increases... I think 6.5E was the only size left too.

Tragedy worthy of a Russian novel.
post #20302 of 21785
MrVenneri congrats brother I have those love them 👍👍 I am little surprised you bought black shoe 😀
post #20303 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitedDx View Post

So jealous... still get nightmares that I missed a pair that was on sale at Skoak... BEFORE G&G's price increases... I think 6.5E was the only size left too.

Tragedy worthy of a Russian novel.
Not sure what size they have left but you may want to check out bodily that has these for 700$ US
post #20304 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitedDx View Post

So jealous... still get nightmares that I missed a pair that was on sale at Skoak... BEFORE G&G's price increases... I think 6.5E was the only size left too.

Tragedy worthy of a Russian novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

MrVenneri congrats brother I have those love them 👍👍 I am little surprised you bought black shoe 😀

I know I know, it's no secret that I'm nearly repulsed by clothing and footwear in the shade of black...However, everyone needs ONE black shoe and this was the only variant I could get behind that covers all of my bases whilst remaining fairly stylish. With this purchase I feel as though I'm covered for this lifetime and can return to cultivating my army of brown and reddish shoes. smile.gif

I snatched these from the Bodley's sale for ~$750 delivered. Thanks again to whomever called that out!
post #20305 of 21785
I was aware of their sale but unfortunately they didn't have my size.

Black Sinatras are boring... especially those in 6.5E... you should move them to me! peepwall[1].gif
post #20306 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post


I know I know, it's no secret that I'm nearly repulsed by clothing and footwear in the shade of black...However, everyone needs ONE black shoe and this was the only variant I could get behind that covers all of my bases whilst remaining fairly stylish. With this purchase I feel as though I'm covered for this lifetime and can return to cultivating my army of brown and reddish shoes. smile.gif

I snatched these from the Bodley's sale for ~$750 delivered. Thanks again to whomever called that out!
I am with you on that one & that's why I also picked up Sinatra while back just for black tie events etc.
post #20307 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post



I know I know, it's no secret that I'm nearly repulsed by clothing and footwear in the shade of black...However, everyone needs ONE black shoe and this was the only variant I could get behind that covers all of my bases whilst remaining fairly stylish. With this purchase I feel as though I'm covered for this lifetime and can return to cultivating my army of brown and reddish shoes. smile.gif

I snatched these from the Bodley's sale for ~$750 delivered. Thanks again to whomever called that out!

I am sure this is only a start, you will see ( GG Balmorals in black are terrific too!!).  Beautiful black wholecut i.

post #20308 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



New pair of Frank's arrived today.

Great photos, sir! I like the different perspective on these pics. Are you gonna wear different color laces with those? wink.gif
post #20309 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post



I know I know, it's no secret that I'm nearly repulsed by clothing and footwear in the shade of black...However, everyone needs ONE black shoe and this was the only variant I could get behind that covers all of my bases whilst remaining fairly stylish. With this purchase I feel as though I'm covered for this lifetime and can return to cultivating my army of brown and reddish shoes. smile.gif

I snatched these from the Bodley's sale for ~$750 delivered. Thanks again to whomever called that out!


I had the same attitude against black for the longest time...but am starting to come to the realization that the 5 pairs of black in my collection don't offer me enough selection when I'm in the mood to wear it....I'm actually thinking my next purchase should have perhaps a half brogue, a full brogue, and/or  a boot... in black...

post #20310 of 21785
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

A little late to the party, but here are some pics on my G&G Kudo Thorpes I received last week....

 

Took mine out for their maiden voyage today.  To say I'm pleased with them would be a massive understatement.  The MH71 seems to fit my feet like a glove, no break in required.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)