I may need to get some plastic slipper to lay around as distraction... although my cats seem more interested in the laces than anything.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/14/17 at 3:47pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1353post #20281 of 222075/5/16 at 6:50pmpost #20282 of 222075/5/16 at 10:37pmpost #20283 of 222075/6/16 at 1:13ampost #20284 of 222075/6/16 at 12:14pmpost #20285 of 222075/6/16 at 12:15pmpost #20286 of 222075/6/16 at 12:52pmpost #20287 of 222075/6/16 at 1:09pmpost #20288 of 222075/6/16 at 1:25pmpost #20289 of 222075/6/16 at 9:29pm
I did not do as well as @justonemore, but, i must thank him for referring me to this G&G sale and for not buying this nice pair of Cambridge (Lol):
As @MrVenneri once said: Wearing a pair of G&G shoes is like wearing a wet suit, and, their sleekness had prevented me from buying any G&G shoes so far because I was afraid they would be too tight for my feet. But, I am actually pleasantly surprised by how roomy the DG70 last feels despite its sleekness.
So, thank you for the tip @justonemore. And also a special word of appreciation for Nick who is really nice, very patient and most helpful.
Edited by cypi2 - 5/7/16 at 10:23ampost #20290 of 222075/7/16 at 1:15pmpost #20291 of 222075/7/16 at 2:35pmpost #20292 of 222075/7/16 at 5:15pmpost #20293 of 222075/7/16 at 7:33pm
I would say 1/2 is probably Edward Green.
I would devote a special percentage to John Lobb.
I think a small portion would have to be St Crispins.
Then there would about a third for a number of brands not considered Top Tier but which I just tend to prefer.
Oh, did I mention the third for brands I have yet to try?
Oh, and I am thinking its about time to try something bespoke.
Oops, I think I need a bigger pie. LOLpost #20294 of 222075/7/16 at 7:39pmpost #20295 of 222075/7/16 at 7:46pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tailor assistance please. What is causing wrinkles near collar? 13 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 14 minutes ago
- › Suede Shoe Lining..... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway