I may need to get some plastic slipper to lay around as distraction... although my cats seem more interested in the laces than anything.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 3/24/17 at 3:33pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1353post #20281 of 226085/5/16 at 6:50pmpost #20282 of 226085/5/16 at 10:37pmpost #20283 of 226085/6/16 at 1:13ampost #20284 of 226085/6/16 at 12:14pmpost #20285 of 226085/6/16 at 12:15pmpost #20286 of 226085/6/16 at 12:52pmpost #20287 of 226085/6/16 at 1:09pmpost #20288 of 226085/6/16 at 1:25pmpost #20289 of 226085/6/16 at 9:29pm
I did not do as well as @justonemore, but, i must thank him for referring me to this G&G sale and for not buying this nice pair of Cambridge (Lol):
As @MrVenneri once said: Wearing a pair of G&G shoes is like wearing a wet suit, and, their sleekness had prevented me from buying any G&G shoes so far because I was afraid they would be too tight for my feet. But, I am actually pleasantly surprised by how roomy the DG70 last feels despite its sleekness.
So, thank you for the tip @justonemore. And also a special word of appreciation for Nick who is really nice, very patient and most helpful.
Edited by cypi2 - 5/7/16 at 10:23ampost #20290 of 226085/7/16 at 1:15pmpost #20291 of 226085/7/16 at 2:35pmpost #20292 of 226085/7/16 at 5:15pmpost #20293 of 226085/7/16 at 7:33pm
I would say 1/2 is probably Edward Green.
I would devote a special percentage to John Lobb.
I think a small portion would have to be St Crispins.
Then there would about a third for a number of brands not considered Top Tier but which I just tend to prefer.
Oh, did I mention the third for brands I have yet to try?
Oh, and I am thinking its about time to try something bespoke.
Oops, I think I need a bigger pie. LOLpost #20294 of 226085/7/16 at 7:39pmpost #20295 of 226085/7/16 at 7:46pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › New Eidos Napoli Navy Blue Cotton Field Jacket EU 54R US 44R 20 minutes ago
- › Incotex chinolino and Incotex for PRL chinos EU48 US32 21 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › New Rancourt CXL Beefroll Penny Loafers Sz 11D 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 25 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...