or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1334

post #19996 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

So I've laced up the kudu Ishams for the first time.

It reminds me the first time I shaved my head back in college and looked at myself in the mirror. The "oh-God-WTF-have-I-done-it's-too-late-to-turn-back-now!" stage.

I'm hoping that I'll quickly progress to the "Hells-yeah-I-look-badass-with-my-shaved-head-and-anyway-it-would-take-too-long-to-grow-back-cuz-hair-is-now-thinning" stage.

At any rate, rather than flex them by taking any steps in them, I've put them back into the box. For now I think they look a LOT nicer there.

Try again tomorrow baldy[1].gif,

Prob you need a Kudu in Deco last

post #19997 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

I've put them back into the box. For now I think they look a LOT nicer there.  baldy[1].gif,

 

   come on G, this isn't like you . . . . nut up and get this done

           then again - NewStart may be onto something

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewStart View Post
 

Prob you need a Kudu in Deco last

post #19998 of 21772

--- everyone instantly double checking grc's size ---

post #19999 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewStart View Post

Prob you need a Kudu in Deco last

With a double Vibram sole, storm welt and Norvegese stitching.

And blind eyelets. Mustn't forget the blind eyelets.

mwink[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

nut up and get this done

OK, but will you still respect me in the morning?

lol8[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

--- everyone instantly double checking grc's size ---

I feel strangely violated. But in a good way.
post #20000 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post


With a double Vibram sole, storm welt and Norvegese stitching.

And blind eyelets. Mustn't forget the blind eyelets.

mwink[1].gif
OK, but will you still respect me in the morning?

lol8[1].gif
I feel strangely violated. But in a good way.


haha is all i have to say to this! priceless!

post #20001 of 21772

agh who am I kidding for not saying this when you all know i want to say it so bad!!!

 

Just get another pair in Deco!!! lol

post #20002 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

Just get another pair in Deco!!! lol
Ha - 3 more pairs already on order!
post #20003 of 21772

@grc1 Wow! You are more addicted than me if that's possible :box:

More details?

post #20004 of 21772
post #20005 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post

@grc1
Wow! You are more addicted than me if that's possible boxing%5B1%5D.gif
More details?

From what I've seen of your collection, I don't even come close to being as addicted as you! lol8[1].gif

On order - a Gatsby in fox suede/vintage cedar calf, a Holden in mink suede and a deco Connaught in (dark) vintage pine.

Already dreaming of a Cliffe in navy suede - and let's face it, we can't let @TtownMD have sole run of the roost around here with his black calf/pearl grey Gatsby wink.gif - need a pair of those in my life before too long!
post #20006 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post


From what I've seen of your collection, I don't even come close to being as addicted as you! lol8[1].gif

On order - a Gatsby in fox suede/vintage cedar calf, a Holden in mink suede and a deco Connaught in (dark) vintage pine.

Already dreaming of a Cliffe in navy suede - and let's face it, we can't let @TtownMD have sole run of the roost around here with his black calf/pearl grey Gatsby wink.gif - need a pair of those in my life before too long!

Addicted? Moi ?

Imagine all the other addictions one could have ... but then of course if you combine shoeaholism with other additions then it gets pretty dark :-)


@grc1 Wonderful; can't wait to see them and definitely our good friend @TtownMD needs come competition; ha ha  !

Oh the mink suede ... simply fabulous!


Edited by andrel42 - 4/14/16 at 2:12am
post #20007 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

From what I've seen of your collection, I don't even come close to being as addicted as you! lol8[1].gif

On order - a Gatsby in fox suede/vintage cedar calf, a Holden in mink suede and a deco Connaught in (dark) vintage pine.

Already dreaming of a Cliffe in navy suede - and let's face it, we can't let @TtownMD have sole run of the roost around here with his black calf/pearl grey Gatsby wink.gif - need a pair of those in my life before too long!
Lol dude it's not even fair that your back yard is savile row & you hop on your lunch break & go place a order of deco or non deco. I think I would of lost my mind if I was living in your neck of a wood. But do enjoy your shoes in good health, & looking forward to your G&G incoming specially fox suede biggrin.gif
post #20008 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post

Addicted? Moi ?
Imagine all the other addictions one could have ... but then of course if you combine shoeaholism with other additions then it gets pretty dark :-)

@grc1
Wonderful; can't wait to see them and definitely our good friend @TtownMD
needs come competition; ha ha  !
Oh the mink suede ... simply fabulous!
And andrel42 dude I am seriously starting to think you secretly own ascot London vass shoe store lol biggrin.gif
post #20009 of 21772

I would be very interested to see a Group shot of  @grc1 @TtownMD  and @andrel42 to see how much of Savile Row that you guys cover between you

post #20010 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewStart View Post

I would be very interested to see a Group shot of  @grc1
 @TtownMD
  and @andrel42
 to see how much of Savile Row that you guys cover between you
80% would be grc1 & other 20% would be me & andrel42.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)