or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 132

post #1966 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

durrr. its porn with lady parts not shoes. i can send you links if need be. smile.gif

I would have thought ladies would be less interested in watching porn with lady parts.
post #1967 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

durrr. its porn with lady parts not shoes. i can send you links if need be. smile.gif

11,000 poasts. Bravo
post #1968 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

I would have thought ladies would be less interested in watching porn with lady parts.

some ladies would disagree with that. i can send links to those videos as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

11,000 poasts. Bravo

post #1969 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

haa, yes. I was getting ready to go to bed.... when a guy messaged me.... inquired about my goods.... asked for more info... decided to make a video... now its online... I have never felt so used... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
305

ummmm errrrrr.................this is sig worthy!

nest.gif
post #1970 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

ffffuuuu.gif i hate MTO for this reason

Tell me about it. By the time the things are ready I wonder why I ordered them to begin with. shog[1].gif
post #1971 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Tell me about it. By the time the things are ready I wonder why I ordered them to begin with. shog[1].gif

BLASPHEMY I SAY!
post #1972 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post

Tell me about it. By the time the things are ready I wonder why I ordered them to begin with. shog[1].gif

+1. I went with a MTO Alden boot two months ago and now I just want to peace out. "what was I thinking"
post #1973 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

+1. I went with a MTO Alden boot two months ago and now I just want to peace out. "what was I thinking"

was it an impulse order or a miserably drawn out ala stitch decision?
post #1974 of 21771
both. Its never easy dropping $750 on a boot you wont see for months, or year

but no, wasnt drawn out to the extent you did
post #1975 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

was it an impulse order or a miserably drawn out ala stitch decision?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

both. Its never easy dropping $750 on a boot you wont see for months, or year
but no, wasnt drawn out to the extent you did

Usually I find something else in the meantime and end up with too many of the same type. (But not always.)
post #1976 of 21771
I simply know myself well enough to know I haven't the patience to wait long enough for most MTO. I'm just plain old happier hunting down something I like. I enjoy the hunt itself, but simply can't stand waiting around for results once a decision is made.

To each their own!
post #1977 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I simply know myself well enough to know I haven't the patience to wait long enough for most MTO. I'm just plain old happier hunting down something I like. I enjoy the hunt itself, but simply can't stand waiting around for results once a decision is made.
To each their own!

You know, even weirder than that is a feeling that I get now. I don't really even like retail shopping anymore. I actually prefer ordering things online, and then frantically refreshing tracking updates until the thing finally gets here. Masochistic... maybe, but it is outrageously satisfying.
post #1978 of 21771
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

both. Its never easy dropping $750 on a boot you wont see for months, or year

but no, wasnt drawn out to the extent you did

just the of the wait etc for BS
post #1979 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I simply know myself well enough to know I haven't the patience to wait long enough for most MTO. I'm just plain old happier hunting down something I like. I enjoy the hunt itself, but simply can't stand waiting around for results once a decision is made.
To each their own!

+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

You know, even weirder than that is a feeling that I get now. I don't really even like retail shopping anymore. I actually prefer ordering things online, and then frantically refreshing tracking updates until the thing finally gets here. Masochistic... maybe, but it is outrageously satisfying.

+1

Knew I got along with you both for a reason. biggrin.gif
post #1980 of 21771
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdot View Post

I simply know myself well enough to know I haven't the patience to wait long enough for most MTO. I'm just plain old happier hunting down something I like. I enjoy the hunt itself, but simply can't stand waiting around for results once a decision is made.
To each their own!

You know, even weirder than that is a feeling that I get now. I don't really even like retail shopping anymore. I actually prefer ordering things online, and then frantically refreshing tracking updates until the thing finally gets here. Masochistic... maybe, but it is outrageously satisfying.

you sound like a man that still misses the Santa story ;-) the excitment of getting a parcel and rigging it apart to see what has arrived
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)