or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1276

post #19126 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enjoy TT!

St James trio icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Just arrived along with the extra burnished one posted earlier.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Those are gorgeous Leaves. I am eagerly anticipating the Cherry/Kudu Walktons!
post #19127 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post

Those are gorgeous Leaves. I am eagerly anticipating the Cherry/Kudu Walktons!
Did you go in st James pearl grey?
post #19128 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Did you go in st James pearl grey?

I was very tempted, but passed.
post #19129 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post

I was very tempted, but passed.
Understandable I did that with st James kudu one
post #19130 of 21786

Those grey shoooos...... :worship2:

post #19131 of 21786



Thorpedo boots
post #19132 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enjoy TT!

St James trio icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Just arrived along with the extra burnished one posted earlier.




I'm excited for my pearl grey ST James !!!

I wish I got in on the cherry kudu as well but at least I have the other kudu pairs for the future.
post #19133 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post

Those are gorgeous Leaves. I am eagerly anticipating the Cherry/Kudu Walktons!

Me too!
post #19134 of 21786
You & me mw313
post #19135 of 21786
Nice. My last pair of shoes is ready for shipment. Doesn't look like it has navy lining though
post #19136 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

Nice. My last pair of shoes is ready for shipment. Doesn't look like it has navy lining though
You & me thank you for organizing gmto man biggrin.gif
post #19137 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

You & me mw313

Well we have a lot of interesting ones coming up over the next few months. I'm excited.
post #19138 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

Well we have a lot of interesting ones coming up over the next few months. I'm excited.
Lol dude, both of us have gone over board it's not even funny.
post #19139 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
 

Looks awesome! Congrats @TtownMD and @andrel42 .


Seconded

 

 

Very nice guys, Congrats!!!

post #19140 of 21786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enjoy TT!

St James trio icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Just arrived along with the extra burnished one posted earlier.


Wow, very nice!!!!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)