I like minimalist design.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 10/4/16 at 1:48pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:28 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 7:15 am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1260post #18886 of 216401/7/16 at 5:34pmpost #18887 of 216401/7/16 at 5:50pmpost #18888 of 216401/7/16 at 6:22pmpost #18889 of 216401/7/16 at 6:35pmpost #18890 of 216401/7/16 at 6:36pmpost #18891 of 216401/7/16 at 8:22pmQuote:
It appears as they are a little off, but how bad do they look and or feel once laced all the way up?post #18892 of 216401/7/16 at 8:33pmpost #18893 of 216401/7/16 at 8:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
Gents, need some advise regards these Thorpes. The left one's tongue is misaligned, which doesn't go away when tying up.
Keepers or return given the significant cost of these?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Since we are the same size in everything else, you can probably just send those to me .post #18894 of 216401/7/16 at 8:58pmQuote:
The tongue stays far left still leaving a slight visible gap on the right side. But of course, visible only on inspection, not IRL wearing. Don't think it has a negative impact on comfort but it bugs me nonetheless.Quote:
I'm going back and forth on that. Thinking, I wouldn't have bought them in store like that, unless at a discount...Quote:
Lol. UK9E, somehow think I'm safe this time?post #18895 of 216401/7/16 at 9:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
The tongue stays far left still leaving a slight visible gap on the right side. But of course, visible only on inspection, not IRL wearing. Don't think it has a negative impact on comfort but it bugs me nonetheless.
I'm going back and forth on that. Thinking, I wouldn't have bought them in store like that, unless at a discount...
Lol. UK9E, somehow think I'm safe this time?
I think I would contact the retailer and see what they might be willing to do before I made a decision.post #18896 of 216401/7/16 at 9:19pmQuote:
Funny you would say that. They were sent to GG for a fix but that didn't really happen. When they were returned to me directly nothing much had changed. The tongue maybe moved by a half inch max (pics show current state). Assume the fix was an attempted reshape/stretch action. I was maybe naively expecting a "re-boot", remake kind of fix.
(Discount wasn't mentioned yet.)post #18897 of 216401/7/16 at 9:20pmpost #18898 of 216401/7/16 at 9:26pmpost #18899 of 216401/7/16 at 10:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by hedonist222
I asked Stephen for an update on the polishing:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I love being on a what's app (instant messaging from cell phone) basis with people.
dammit. reminds me of how I need Vintage Rioja in my life.Quote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Burnhams from earlier today.
Dammit. Reminds me of how I need Burnhams in my life.
Dammit. GMTO anyone: Burnham in Vintage Rioja MH71 or TG73?post #18900 of 216401/8/16 at 12:58am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The Official Wine Thread 16 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Mister Freedom x Sugarcane NOS Chambray Green 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 6 minutes ago
- › Video Games 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 6 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...