or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1194

post #17896 of 21764
^ cheers.gif

3rd of 3: New deco Mitchells in black calf.






post #17897 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

^ cheers.gif

3rd of 3: New deco Mitchells in black calf.

 

Very nice @grc1 and +1 for the pink socks !!

post #17898 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post

+1 for the pink socks !!
They're great for finding my way around at night. lol8[1].gif
post #17899 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

^ cheers.gif

3rd of 3: New deco Mitchells in black calf.






This is such a great way to show off the amazing Deco last!

post #17900 of 21764
XkvxmIF.jpg

Loving the ram
post #17901 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post



Loving the ram

Looking spectacular!!!!!

post #17902 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

XkvxmIF.jpg

Loving the ram


so am I! The texture from the ram is just so special and perfect for the Thorpe!

post #17903 of 21764
Boots look killer ironist. Congrats again and congrats for the rest of your life; That's a perfect makeup
post #17904 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbayvip View Post





Cross-post:

Arran MTO in tan kudu, with the help of gentlemen from Skoaktiebolaget….

My goodness, those Arrans are beautiful. You know, I never used the word "beautiful" to describe foot ware until I discovered Gaziano and Girling...
post #17905 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post


My goodness, those Arrans are beautiful. You know, I never used the word "beautiful" to describe foot ware until I discovered Gaziano and Girling...


haha and that is fully understandable, but i'm sure you will be using that word much more as you get used to style forum and the wonderful shoes by Gaziano and Girling!!!

post #17906 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

XkvxmIF.jpg

Loving the ram

To me this is as legendary as, if not better than the zug galway
post #17907 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

^ cheers.gif

3rd of 3: New deco Mitchells in black calf.







Love the look! Question - are the Mitchells whole cut with perforations, or separate stitched parts?
post #17908 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


haha and that is fully understandable, but i'm sure you will be using that word much more as you get used to style forum and the wonderful shoes by Gaziano and Girling!!!

That's true, mw313! I've actually been using the word "beautiful" for ties since 2004, suits/sport jackets since 2006, fountain pens since 2007, etc. I guess it just took a bit of time for things to click in my brain vis-à-vis foot ware! And as with the other items, there's no going back!
biggrin.gif
post #17909 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Looking spectacular!!!!!

Even though their not kudu? Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


so am I! The texture from the ram is just so special and perfect for the Thorpe!

Thanks, it's growing on me more and more with each wear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Boots look killer ironist. Congrats again and congrats for the rest of your life; That's a perfect makeup

If only you didn't let this one slip away we'd be twins for life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewStart View Post

To me this is as legendary as, if not better than the zug galway

cheers.gif Thanks that's a bold statement. at least no one will mistake these for rosewood cc jk.
post #17910 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

Even though their not kudu? Lol
Thanks, it's growing on me more and more with each wear.
If only you didn't let this one slip away we'd be twins for life!
cheers.gif Thanks that's a bold statement. at least no one will mistake these for rosewood cc jk.

Yes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)