In rosewood Kudu?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/14/16 at 11:47am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:22 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on 2/25/17 at 11:13am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1161post #17402 of 222749/7/15 at 12:47pmpost #17403 of 222749/7/15 at 3:16pm
Walkton in Rosewood Kudu / Deep Vintage Cherry GMTO
Price: ~ 8800 SEK ex-vat or over? (kudu upcharge?)
Color: Rosewood Kudu / Deep Vintage Cherry
Last: MH71 or TG73
Sole: Oak Bark Sole
@mw313 - (narrow width) (MH71 or TG73)
@TtownMD - (E width) (prefer TG73 but fine with MH71)
@harki (E width) (prefer MH71 but fine with TG73)
@nickrut (E width on MH71) (F width on TG73)
@bsmw (E width on MH71 (prefers)) (F width on TG73)
@Flake (F width) (TG73 or MH71)
Anyone still have interest on this one, so we can then have two GMTOs for the Rosewood Kudu?
And just to clarify, the kudu would only be at the quarters (where the cherry is in these pictures above) so the cherry would be at the toe (so the medallion would look okay), the facing, and the heel.
Quote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Can we iron out the details in regards of last and width? As you know the first six has to be consecutive before we can start adding widths. We have twelve people as of now for the Kudu Rosewood so we should be able do the Walkton GMTO. But I'm going to cap that make up to 10 participants. So please lets get the details in place so I can post the deposit link.
Price ex VAT : 8800 SEK (about $1100 USD)
Price inc VAT : 11000 SEK
Color: Rosewood Kudu / Vintage Cherry
Sole: Oak Bark Sole
Lead time is about 5 months.
Thanks for the info. So you are going to cap the Walkton at 10 you mean? So just above is what we are currently at in terms of the lasts and what widths they need in each.
you're added to the list. Are you okay with either MH71 or TG73?
Edited by mw313 - 9/7/15 at 8:56pmpost #17404 of 222749/7/15 at 3:17pmpost #17405 of 222749/7/15 at 3:20pmpost #17406 of 222749/7/15 at 3:22pmpost #17407 of 222749/7/15 at 3:25pmpost #17408 of 222749/7/15 at 3:37pmpost #17409 of 222749/7/15 at 3:44pmpost #17410 of 222749/7/15 at 3:49pmQuote:
Sadly I'm out. This is going to be great GMTO.post #17411 of 222749/7/15 at 3:54pmpost #17412 of 222749/7/15 at 3:58pmpost #17413 of 222749/7/15 at 3:59pmpost #17414 of 222749/7/15 at 4:04pmpost #17415 of 222749/7/15 at 4:05pmQuote:
Great idea and it is a great color.
Thanks for the complement. My polo suede St James II is one of my all time favorite shoes especially when on the TG73.
It's so funny you mentioned that but I'm going out to eat and wearing them now. Haha
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Raf Simon x Stering Ruby Abus Lang OR Crim Neg Camo Pants 22 seconds ago
- › Junkard Boots 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 5 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Don's Footwear 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...