or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1158

post #17356 of 21771
Not a problem what I was originally asking above but you answered it.
post #17357 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

As soon as @Ironist posts those Burnhams, we might need to start a GMTO re-order for that pair. The more I think of my gaps, I could seriously use a cedar GG shoe... ffffuuuu.gif

Honestly, I'm thinking I would love to have a DOAK pair in TG73 to go with this. It's pretty sweet. I don't know how @RogerP got that deep reddish color on it. Really good lighting. I took some photos but they look washed out so I'm going to try taking more photos when its overcast.
post #17358 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

Honestly, I'm thinking I would love to have a DOAK pair in TG73 to go with this. It's pretty sweet. I don't know how @RogerP got that deep reddish color on it. Really good lighting. I took some photos but they look washed out so I'm going to try taking more photos when its overcast.
I would be interested in it or jodhpur boots even with alligator strap but open to whatever
post #17359 of 21771
I'll agree with you however nick at bespoke England is great too imo. I've only had good experiences with both he and Skoak
post #17360 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

I'll agree with you however nick at bespoke England is great too imo. I've only had good experiences with both he and Skoak
What all dose he sell?
post #17361 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

What all dose he sell?

Before skoak he was the only go to for GG. Now he does that and John lobb
post #17362 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Before skoak he was the only go to for GG. Now he does that and John lobb
Ah got yea thx for the info will check it out.
post #17363 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Skoak is def the cheapest alternative out there. Until they have to open that us shop. Then it becomes more in line w everyone else.

Honestly, last time I checked our price point is in line with most other EU retailers. It's the VAT deduction (in accordance with International trade practice and EU legislation) and the weak Euro/SEK that currently makes us less expensive than some U.S. merchants. I do hope however that many of our clients chose to deal with us because we go out of our way for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Ok, same price. But the advantages of dealing with them still outweigh the others in my opinion. The fact that they are well established affiliate here who also happen to openly and rapidly communicate with their customers here and provide such excellent customer service. The fact that Leaves comes thru with some great make ups not to mention some rarer leathers not found elsewhere and not to mention such a large percentage of Pre-Order possibilities. Not to mention the fact he publishes his anticipated arrival list whichi greatly helps me determine what to MTO and which I can :embar:count on purchasing without MTO through them. Did I forget anything? oh yeah the fact his staff and mainly Gabriel to this point responds so quickly to questions and assistance via email


All in all Above and Beyound my normal expectations!!!

Thank you sir, I'm very glad to hear that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Not a problem what I was originally asking above but you answered it.

Please email us for any specific questions about your order, you will get all the info you need, we're here to help.
post #17364 of 21771

Are the toe steels put on at G&G? I`d love a pair on my Ishams!

post #17365 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Honestly, last time I checked our price point is in line with most other EU retailers. It's the VAT deduction (in accordance with International trade practice and EU legislation) and the weak Euro/SEK that currently makes us less expensive than some U.S. merchants. I do hope however that many of our clients chose to deal with us because we go out of our way for them.
Thank you sir, I'm very glad to hear that!
Please email us for any specific questions about your order, you will get all the info you need, we're here to help.


Your welcome it is certainly praise that's well deserved as you and your crew deserve it. Also the fact that you are such a big part of this community and interact with your customers here which puts you in touch with your internet customers in away we who do not or cannot visit your store is a big plus in my book as well.

 

Thank again Leaves.

post #17366 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by daizawaguy View Post
 

Are the toe steels put on at G&G? I`d love a pair on my Ishams!

G&G will do the sunken metal toe plates upon request at a charge of course. However this being a GMTO every detail generally has to be the same, so I'm not sure they will do only one or two of the group. this is a question for @Leaves or there sales team. He'll probably answer here or you'll need to email their sales team. If you end up emailing could you get back with us and let us know what the answer is. The charge for the service is on the MTO page I believe.

post #17367 of 21771
Gaziano Girling Deep Vintage Cedar Burnham

As promised, and no, sorry, these are not for sale biggrin.gif







They aren't as deep or as reddish as @RogerP's photos so either he has awesome lighting or has a pair with a more reddish tint. I think this is close to how it looks IRL.
Edited by Ironist - 9/6/15 at 7:51am
post #17368 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

Gaziano Girling Deep Vintage Cedar Burnham

As promised, and no, sorry, these are not for sale biggrin.gif




They aren't as deep or as reddish as RogerP's photos so either he has awesome lighting or has a pair with a more reddish tint. I think this is close to how it looks IRL.

 

Very nice, Congrats!!!

 

 

They look good, but yes I like the color in his picture better.

 

 

But like you said that maybe more a result of the lighting than the actual shoes. Of course he can provide some feedback with regards to this

post #17369 of 21771
Very nice congrates ironist
post #17370 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

Gaziano Girling Deep Vintage Cedar Burnham

As promised, and no, sorry, these are not for sale biggrin.gif

They aren't as deep or as reddish as @RogerP's photos so either he has awesome lighting or has a pair with a more reddish tint. I think this is close to how it looks IRL.

 

Beautiful! Wear them in good health !

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)