or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1136

post #17026 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

Yea so that would be cool but hopefully we take some time before that order.

Actually I was hoping there might be another chance to get a Kudu Thorpe.
post #17027 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Actually I was hoping there might be another chance to get a Kudu Thorpe.
Holy moly that would be sweet either Thorpe or st J would be nice
post #17028 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Actually I was hoping there might be another chance to get a Kudu Thorpe.

After we see the color and plan our st James I'm sure there will be extra if you want a kudu Thorpe in that color if you like it.

You will just have to wait on leaves first but let's let him take his time so more people can get in on it.
post #17029 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Holy moly that would be sweet either Thorpe or st J would be nice

You could more than likely do an MTO on your own, but it certainly would be nice if there was enough to do two Pre-Orders or GMTOs again.
post #17030 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

After we see the color and plan our st James I'm sure there will be extra if you want a kudu Thorpe in that color if you like it.

You will just have to wait on leaves first but let's let him take his time so more people can get in on it.
Yes seeing the color would be huge I was under impression it was same as last one.
post #17031 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

You could more than likely do an MTO on your own, but it certainly would be nice if there was enough to do two Pre-Orders or GMTOs again.
Well I am assuming it would be same color & I would also like it to be gmto if possible so quit a few of us can join in.
post #17032 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

After we see the color and plan our st James I'm sure there will be extra if you want a kudu Thorpe in that color if you like it.

You will just have to wait on leaves first but let's let him take his time so more people can get in on it.

Understand, just getting my bid in early.
post #17033 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Understand, just getting my bid in early.
If it's only one or very limit kudu left then it's all your brother but if there is gmto then I will join in or if there is enough kudu for all of us the I am game.
post #17034 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

If it's only one or very limit kudu left then it's all your brother but if there is gmto then I will join in or if there is enough kudu for all of us the I am game.

Well I can't imagine that I would want to order another St James Kudu but depending on the availability, interest, and color I might be interested in another Thorpe butt this time in Kudu.
post #17035 of 21778
mw313 are you planning on doing st j kudu gmto or were you in the last one? If there is a gmto I would be interested this is assumption the kudu color is similar to the last one And matchable with clothing easily.
post #17036 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

mw313 are you planning on doing st j kudu gmto or were you in the last one? If there is a gmto I would be interested this is assumption the kudu color is similar to the last one And matchable with clothing easily.

The color is supposedly different, this is why @Leaves asked G&G to provide him with a color in calf that would work with the new color of Kudu. If I remember correctly the new color of Kudu was like a brick color.
post #17037 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

The color is supposedly different, this is why @Leaves asked G&G to provide him with a color in calf that would work with the new color of Kudu. If I remember correctly the new color of Kudu was like a brick color.
Ah thank you hope fully they matched it well that would be great determination for me to get them or not etc
post #17038 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Ah thank you hope fully they matched it well that would be great determination for me to get them or not etc

I would have to imagine this will be another great version. Even though I will probably pass on this St James I can't wait to see what they came up with.
post #17039 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I would have to imagine this will be another great version. Even though I will probably pass on this St James I can't wait to see what they came up with.
Let's hope so smile.gif any way did you join in for pearl grey st James?
post #17040 of 21778
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Let's hope so smile.gif any way did you join in for pearl grey st James?

No, for one thing I wanted to make certain the one I already ordered worked well for me first.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)