Rioja is pretty cool to me because in diff lighting it can be very dark or more light than you'd think. Reminds me of the British racing green in that sense. Inside BRG looks blackish while outside its clear that it's green
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 11/9/15 at 6:58pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/4/16 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:10 am in Classic Menswear
- ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. Last post on Today at 4:49 am in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1103post #16531 of 217728/15/15 at 5:21pmpost #16532 of 217728/15/15 at 5:33pmQuote:
Unfortunately if I were to get a Warrick, I would rather get it in brown. But since the Deco Last seems to be more narrow, I'm not convinced it would be for me anyways.post #16533 of 217728/15/15 at 5:39pmpost #16534 of 217728/15/15 at 5:43pmpost #16535 of 217728/15/15 at 5:58pmQuote:
Haha yeah, it's a true balmoral. Granted it is not seamless, but I figured for half the price it's very good. IMO it looks best in both MH71 and DG70. One of my four favorite models along with the westminster, rothschild, and st james ii.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #16536 of 217728/15/15 at 6:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
Haha yeah, it's a true balmoral. Granted it is not seamless, but I figured for half the price it's very good. IMO it looks best in both MH71 and DG70. One of my four favorite models along with the westminster, rothschild, and st james ii. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My three favorites, right there!!!!post #16537 of 217728/15/15 at 6:17pmpost #16538 of 217728/15/15 at 6:25pmpost #16539 of 217728/15/15 at 7:42pmpost #16540 of 217728/15/15 at 7:43pmpost #16541 of 217728/15/15 at 7:53pmQuote:
I have the sinatra as well as grant. I think sinatra is the best looking wholecut outside of semi bespoke seamless or better. The tg73 last just looks so good in the plain design.
It's really the more popular, signature model in blackpost #16542 of 217728/15/15 at 7:59pmpost #16543 of 217728/15/15 at 9:23pmQuote:
Very elegant. Love them. Great choice !
The Deco range come with a little extra polish and shine which make them a work or art.
Had the pleasure of once trying a pair on at Nicks and on my foot they "wore" like a TG73 with an extra 1" extension which presented a different walking experience having longer length shoes.
However, dressed properly, when you walk into a room, everyone will see something special just walked in. You can't help but notice them.
I would love a pair of Navy Deco Stingrays or Racing Green.
Kindly post a picture when you get chance to wear them with various angles.
Enjoy... you earned it !post #16544 of 217728/15/15 at 9:40pmQuote:
Good choice. You have so much color in your shoes that I think you would greatly benefit from a black sinatra. It's good to have some basics and I think this one would be great for formal events and suits.
Food for thoughtpost #16545 of 217728/15/15 at 9:49pm
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway