or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1091

post #16351 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post

You're not alone. I've got three, vintage cherry, vintage Rioja and polo suede

Great three colors. I love my polo suede pair (it is my favorite pair that I have for how interesting it looks) and I have vintage Rioja for my Canterbury boots! I still need to get a vintage cherry pair and probably will make it for the st James too.
post #16352 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

If G&G polo is any thing like carmina color polo I am sold they look good with that relish undertone good,for fall. I would be in if there is gmto etc

Check the pictures from a little while ago because I posted some of my pair a few months ago.
post #16353 of 21772
Good to know & thx you.
post #16354 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

Check the pictures from a little while ago because I posted some of my pair a few months ago.
I will bud totally love polo suede color on G&G & carmina
post #16355 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


I will bud totally love polo suede color on G&G & carmina


to make things easier here they are from back a few months ago:

 

 

 

 


 
post #16356 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

We're did you get G&G polo suede from would love to get my hands ones of those if possible cheaper would be carmina polo suede but after having one of there loden chukka was not really impressed.

I've got a 10E UK that I probably need to unload.
post #16357 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

I've got a 10E UK that I probably need to unload.

Of the same shoe?
post #16358 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


Very nice!!!
post #16359 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrel42 View Post

Of the same shoe?

Yep
post #16360 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

That's one amazing looking shoe bud thank you for posting & if I can find that rtw I would buy it instantly no question asked icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #16361 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

I've got a 10E UK that I probably need to unload.
If it was 9Uk E I would be all over it sir. But thanking you for offer.
post #16362 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

If it was 9Uk E I would be all over it sir. But thanking you for offer.

My pleasure. Congrats on your new pair, they look fantastic!
post #16363 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreigen View Post

My pleasure. Congrats on your new pair, they look fantastic!
Thank You
post #16364 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


By the way how do find the G&G suede compares to the suede Edward Green uses? Would you say it's about equal or does one shoemaker rate higher than the other?
post #16365 of 21772
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

By the way how do find the G&G suede compares to the suede Edward Green uses? Would you say it's about equal or does one shoemaker rate higher than the other?
Very good question I would also like to know this.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)