or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1027

post #15391 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

That pearl grey is unreal. Need a pair.


My heart say yes, but my wallet say no:(

post #15392 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyriver View Post

Just placed an order on Hayes with deco last using pearl grey couple of days ago.

That sounds unreal. Can't wait to see them! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #15393 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

For dress shoes I easily prefer the dg70 over the tg73.

I'm glad I finally have some back up here1
post #15394 of 21764
Gable in pearl grey would be amazing I think. Or one of the lazyman shoes
post #15395 of 21764


For those with no Instagram
post #15396 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

That sounds unreal. Can't wait to see them! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
I have to admit, it was your deco St.james trick me into this,sir!
post #15397 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Gable in pearl grey would be amazing I think. Or one of the lazyman shoes
what does pearl gray look like compared to regular gray?
post #15398 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

what does pearl gray look like compared to regular gray?

Pearl grey is probably more marbled. That's what I've gathered
post #15399 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post


For dress shoes I easily prefer the dg70 over the tg73.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamjonzey View Post


I'm glad I finally have some back up here1


I agree too.  At first I did not like the lack of chiseling on the DG70 like the TG73.  But I am glad to have shoes for places/events where the shape of your shoes should not stand out.  I love the TG73, but I think it can be too forward for some occasions.

post #15400 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyriver View Post

I have to admit, it was your deco St.james trick me into this,sir!

Happy to do my part to spread the Deco gospel. cheers.gif
post #15401 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by grc1 View Post

Happy to do my part to spread the Deco gospel. cheers.gif

Deco shoes are unreal. Got dandy shoe care refinishing a pair of mine and a pair of deco oakhams due in the next couple weeks.
post #15402 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by armsignet View Post
 

 

 


I agree too.  At first I did not like the lack of chiseling on the DG70 like the TG73.  But I am glad to have shoes for places/events where the shape of your shoes should not stand out.  I love the TG73, but I think it can be too forward for some occasions.


i agree in that some events should have shapes where the shoes don't stand out too much, but for most i think the TG73 is great!

post #15403 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowkin View Post

Think he has always been a minority shareholder only

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/05783689/GAZIANO--GIRLING-LIMITED/group-structure#shareholders

Never thougt to check that, interesting. Looks like Xavier Niel owns shares too through his holding company. That dude is one of the richest guys in France. I guess we don't have to worry about G&G ever going bankrupt! smile.gif
post #15404 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

what does pearl gray look like compared to regular gray?
post #15405 of 21764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Need those in my life
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)