or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 1006

post #15076 of 21771
Suede Buccleughs (MH71) on a rainy morning.



AHS
post #15077 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

What is your Brannock size? My left foot is size US9.25C, my right foot is size US9.5D, and the KN14 last in size UK9E fits me pretty well out of the box. I think that the KN14 runs narrower than the laceup lasts.

My brannock is 9d and fit perfectly in 8uk d width in mh71 and e width on the tg73. I got a chance to try on the kn14 at bergdorf in a 8e and it was way too big all around. I'm more like 7.5e in the kn14 last but can't know for sure bec they didn't have one to try. Strange about the sizing.
post #15078 of 21771
And in other news:
Untitled
Untitled

@Ironist, when the dark oak Shannons arrive, they will join in on the fun! Too many bal boots I think... which to unload...
Untitled

On the fence with these since the colors are pretty close:
Untitled
post #15079 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by DpprDr View Post

And in other news:
Untitled
Untitled

@Ironist, when the dark oak Shannons arrive, they will join in on the fun! Too many bal boots I think... which to unload...
Untitled

On the fence with these since the colors are pretty close:
Untitled

What! How did you get those Canterbury!
post #15080 of 21771
Love that grey color.
post #15081 of 21771
What are the two colors on that new bal boot? Really nice!
post #15082 of 21771
@DpprDr

Nice pickup!

Can you please take a top down photo of the Hayes and Canterbury side by side? Curious to compare the toe boxes. Thanks.
post #15083 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shoe Snob View Post

Dear All,

Thanks to all those that came out to the sale.

For those of you that were not able to make it, there is still some good news left.

Within a week or two's time, G&G will put up their leftover sale stock online for it to be made available for those that are not in England/London area.

However, you are kindly asked to NOT write/call them up and see what will be there, what the price will be, whether or not they can hold one for you etc. Please understand that just because Dean and Tony or whoever in their company are more accessible than that of most brands are, that the fact remains that sample sales are still very much a "First Come, First Serve Flash Sale" and will be treated as such without any special favors. (and I will purposely not know anything so please do not ask me either)

When the sale is live, everyone will be made aware, whether it on SF, my blog or through their email list.

That being, save up your pennies as there are still over 200 pairs left to be had (with a good range of sizes)!

Sincerely,

Justin

Whatever happened to this anyway? Did I miss something?
post #15084 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

What! How did you get those Canterbury!
I was lucky to have a kind soul across the pond to get them for me! You still are +1 since you got 3 pairs, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

Love that grey color.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

What are the two colors on that new bal boot? Really nice!
Vintage gray & gray suede. The burnishing is great! It's like museum look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

@DpprDr
Nice pickup!
Can you please take a top down photo of the Hayes and Canterbury side by side? Curious to compare the toe boxes. Thanks.
I'll get this later today. The Hayes is slightly longer although the fit is definitely fairly comparable to the other lasts as I wear the same size on all of them (well, D width on the KN14 loafer).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Whatever happened to this anyway? Did I miss something?
Still waiting...if I'm lucky, @Ironist will pick them all up and save me some $.
post #15085 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Whatever happened to this anyway? Did I miss something?

Not sure if it is separate to the sale from Nick / Bespoke England?
post #15086 of 21771
Aaaand Wigmores.

.

post #15087 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoore82 View Post


Not sure if it is separate to the sale from Nick / Bespoke England?

 

Hmm, so you mean that the sale Justin mentioned earlier is actually the one that Nick is having right now? Has G&G outsourced all it's sale stock to Nick?

post #15088 of 21771

How is Nick's/ Bespoke England customer service with everyone else during this sell?  I asked him to hold a pair of boots for me, after waiting 9 days without a response, I emailed him for a response.  It turned out he sold the pair during that time.  Stuff happens.  I asked him about a different pair of shoes, a present for my father, but he never returned my email.  That was 8 days ago.

post #15089 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin95111 View Post
 

How is Nick's/ Bespoke England customer service with everyone else during this sell?  I asked him to hold a pair of boots for me, after waiting 9 days without a response, I emailed him for a response.  It turned out he sold the pair during that time.  Stuff happens.  I asked him about a different pair of shoes, a present for my father, but he never returned my email.  That was 8 days ago.

 

Same here, never got an answer to my email that I sent about a week ago.

post #15090 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Same here, never got an answer to my email that I sent about a week ago.
12 days ago ...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)