or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...) - Page 991

post #14851 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


I know, it was meant to be a joke. I guess I failed.

NAMOR doesn't play...

post #14852 of 21771
Just back from work, having had a rather expensive (but productive!) lunch hour at the G&G sample sale.



I turned up at about 2.15 and had their room - and Dean and Neus - to myself. I thought all the good stuff might have already been plundered by the early birds (that was the case at their first sale) but there was an impressive amount of stock remaining in my size (9 or 9.5 E) so if you're a niner it may well be worth getting down there tomorrow.

I didn't intend getting three pairs but Dean gave me a good incentive to do so price-wise and I loved them all : shog[1].gif Hove in vintage cedar; Arran in Dark Oak and Regency in polo suede. Photos will follow in due course I promise but here's a poor shot of the Hoves.




Apparently, one guy this morning had bought 12 pairs, so he's either a greater addict than most of us, is preparing to make some fellow SF members very happy or is intending to make a killing on eBay!

In addition to Dean and Neus, who like the whole G&G team, are top people, I'd like to give a mention to Justin (Shoe Snob). I didn't buy any J Fitzpatrick shoes, though I like them, but he still gave me one of his shoe horns as a gift. He's a gentleman and has a generosity of spirit that always impresses me.
post #14853 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

NAMOR doesn't play...

I guess he's not happy, he missed the sale.


I think I'm going to cry too, I missed the sale as well. ffffuuuu.gif
post #14854 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


I guess he's not happy, he missed the sale.


I think I'm going to cry too, I missed the sale as well. ffffuuuu.gif

We live on the wrong continent, my friend.

post #14855 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

We live on the wrong continent, my friend.

censored.gif


For sales like this that might be true,

But then again prices of late have been working in our favor. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14856 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Where are they?

Posted too early, edited now, see above!
post #14857 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull View Post


there was an impressive amount of stock remaining in my size (9 or 9.5 E) so if you're a niner it may well be worth getting down there tomorrow.

ffffuuuu.gif Envious right now to those that can go... Lol!
post #14858 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

censored.gif


For sales like this that might be true,

But then again prices of late have been working in our favor. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Considering that you have been buying EG and GG from SkoAB for like half retail lately it must have its perks wink.gif
post #14859 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

Considering that you have been buying EG and GG from SkoAB for like half retail lately it must have its perks wink.gif

I cant complain.
post #14860 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

NAMOR doesn't play...

Yo! What's up?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I know, it was meant to be a joke. I guess I failed.

There was truth to it I read it at face value. And no it wasn't funny frown.gif
post #14861 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

Considering that you have been buying EG and GG from SkoAB for like half retail lately it must have its perks wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I cant complain.
Good point! I'm not complaining, either!
post #14862 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Yo! What's up?!
There was truth to it I read it at face value

We understand, all business and no play. LOL
post #14863 of 21771
Lovely stuffs gents, keep it rolling!!!!!!!
post #14864 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Lovely stuffs gents, keep it rolling!!!!!!!

Shoes, shoes, we want MORE SHOES, and BOOTS!!!
post #14865 of 21771
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Shoes, shoes, we want MORE SHOES, and BOOTS!!!

I will oblige... picked these up for £350....(not my photos) Someone buy my Westminsters so I can go back tomorrow!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures, etc...)